** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Even for fly day you look way to happy, espically considering the time of day. I saw your post at 6am as I was already out of the house for Sunday breakfast. I did not look as happy, or as put together as you.:D Safe travels today.

Have been looking forward to following your review!! We have three aft cabins on deck 7 but ny ds and my dd's boyfriend have a PR cabin. We are on over NYE and doing the Foulmouth and Labadee route. Have fun!!

Even for fly day you look way to happy, espically considering the time of day. I saw your post at 6am as I was already out of the house for Sunday breakfast. I did not look as happy, or as put together as you.:D Safe travels today.

Thank you for that, but I was literally on 3 hours sleep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have arrived safely in Fort Lauderdale and have quasi checked in at the Hyatt Pier 66. What do I mean by that? Well, the desk agent was a complete misery case and looked and sounded like a robot when she told us rooms will be ready at 4. I totally get it, we are really early, but that's no reason to greet us with an attitude....sheesh! Never mind, we are in the lobby lounge getting the party started early [emoji6].

Our flight was on time, all of the luggage arrived and we are cruising in less than 24 hours, so I really can't complain.

The weather currently in Fort Lauderdale is very overcast, with more of the same expected for tomorrow. It is unlikely we will have a sunny sailaway. Lucky for me I get to do it all again! [emoji106]

This thread an your travels are the best way to start the week.

Cannot wait to read more.

Safe journey

Sea Ya

Thanks so much! I am equally excited to post more!

Sorry for the dreary welcome at the Pier 66. They are usually very friendly.

I was going to recommend their delicious cheeseburgers at Orchids Pool Bar, but it does not look like that kind of a day. Hope it clears up soon!

There is cc thread about some new drink package options on board some of the ships. Could you please let me know if you see anything like that? Thanks!

Debbie

Sorry for the dreary welcome at the Pier 66. They are usually very friendly.

I was going to recommend their delicious cheeseburgers at Orchids Pool Bar, but it does not look like that kind of a day. Hope it clears up soon!

There is cc thread about some new drink package options on board some of the ships. Could you please let me know if you see anything like that? Thanks!

Debbie

Hi Debbie, can you be more specific about the type of drink package you are wondering about? Is it alcohol or non?

Absolutely not pool weather today, but it's a heck of a lot warmer than Toronto!!

Last time I sailed, in October, the premium drink package ($57 a day) included call brands of alcohol...patron, kettle one, titos. Could you please check to make sure that is the case. Someone was telling me yesterday that it didn't include these. Fingers crossed that it does!!! :) Have fun! I am really enjoying your review and wish I was cruising tomorrow too.

Last time I sailed, in October, the premium drink package ($57 a day) included call brands of alcohol...patron, kettle one, titos. Could you please check to make sure that is the case. Someone was telling me yesterday that it didn't include these. Fingers crossed that it does!!! :) Have fun! I am really enjoying your review and wish I was cruising tomorrow too.

No problem, I'll check it out for you [emoji3]

Hi. Sorry about your weather but it looks like you have a great attitude. I was going to ask the same thing about the drink package. Im going to try to take a picture of the thead and post here for you to read

ImageUploadedByForums1447623004.601012.jpg.43d064833c261dbc86e839fcd1d2f9e4.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1447623020.550712.jpg.a11aace1a51867606f41c5ed5585c246.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1447623032.052459.jpg.8c19cbadd83daa1151e2c830df2aec91.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1447623043.822072.jpg.1e2b775503c9e77de910034a8027d59e.jpg

Edited by js

Hi Debbie, can you be more specific about the type of drink package you are wondering about? Is it alcohol or non?

Absolutely not pool weather today, but it's a heck of a lot warmer than Toronto!!

Madflyer had reported that on the Liberty TA there was C&A discounts from 10% to 50% (depending on C&A level) off of the premium and ultimate packages as well as selling 10 drink coupon books for $67 the last 4 days.

Also talk of new menus coming in the new year.

Good to see that you made it to warmth without any delays.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

The package includes all drinks up to $12 (before gratuity) or $14 if prices are listed with gratuity included. Most all brands are included, but there will be some spirits, such as aged single malt scotches, or glasses of expensive wine, that exceed the limit. If that is the case, you would only have to pay the difference.

Robyn,

Just a quick note to say thanks for doing your LIVE journal for all of us. I enjoy your style and look forward to what your week on Indy brings you and your friends....

Thanks! I'm looking forward to this much needed vacation [emoji41]

Sitting on my balcony waiting and watching the Allure, she is the only ship left in port. I'm pretty sure her departure time was 4:30, but I could be wrong? Probably wrong lol [emoji52]

Yes, that was my question regarding a 10 drink coupon package. (Sorry, distracted by wonderful visit from grandchildren).

It may have just been a special for a Repositioning or maybe a test market. At any rate, it sounded good to me as the regular drink packages we would never get our money's worth. Don't go to any trouble just let me know if you see something new and different.

Have fun!

Debbie

Sitting on my balcony waiting and watching the Allure, she is the only ship left in port. I'm pretty sure her departure time was 4:30, but I could be wrong? Probably wrong lol [emoji52]

HAL leaving at the moment, as you can see. Allure should be on her way as soon as HAL clears the jetty.

Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this review. I actually used to work at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, and we loved seeing the Allure and Oasis every weekend! Hyatt is a great spot to be at, fantastic view!

I am going on the Indy Jan. 16- 21! My boyfriend and I are SUPER excited. Ironically, my mom and nana are on the Indy now and getting off tomorrow. I hope you have a great time.

I know this goes without saying, but think you can post the cruise compasses and main dining room menus? We're trying to see what night to go to Chops ands if there are any spa special once onboard! :)

Enjoy the view and your upcoming cruise!:o

HEY LADY!!!!! So sad I'm not with you right now :( I could be having a cocktail with you! Well I'm there in spirit.

You and Shar going to be visible on the Port Everglades webcam??

Also, when on board, can you ask at a bar how much a shot is? Like a plain ol' shot of well rum? Getting the replenish on next cruise and curious as to how much it will be to make my virgin a slut ;)

OH MAN.....we could have gone out for a nice dinner and everything....are you solo right now? Will you be posting to FB too?