Haven luggage tags & pre-concierge?

kmc86

Does anyone know when we should receive our luggage tags or hear from the pre- concierge? We are 64 days out from Haven trip and have not received any contact....in the past, we had received a letter or card thanking us for booking a suite and info on how to contact them with requests... Thanks for any info...

Does anyone know when we should receive our luggage tags or hear from the pre- concierge? We are 64 days out from Haven trip and have not received any contact....in the past, we had received a letter or card thanking us for booking a suite and info on how to contact them with requests... Thanks for any info...
For my December 6th cruise, I got mine around October 15th or so. Here is the number: 1-855-625-4283

Im 50 days out and have not received anything yet

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'd give the pre-concierge a call, they take care of all the suite requests. When you call, she'll ask you about type of coffee/tea you want, type of pillows and any requests you might have. You can also make dining reservations with her. On my first two cruises in a suite, I never received anything and called and they said that the place to ask for luggage tags and letter was not checked off, so now, I usually call them at 100 days out.

My ta told me they dont send luggage tags and i should just print them out with my edocs but i think they still send them out dont they?

Yes, NCL sends them to suite reservations but they probably send them to your TA who might not forward them to you.

If you are booked via a independent travel agent , your travel agent will receive your tag that's what happen to me last month

always use a TA and get my luggage tags directly from NCL

Yes im in the haven but my ta insists that ncl has stopped sending them

You TA is incorrect. TAs are great if they get some consideration from the cruise lines or forego some commission to allow them to offer discounted fares or OBC. But, TAs are also notoriously poor at passing on information from the cruise line.

It has been our experience at multiple embarkation ports and multiple ships that the Priority luggage tags do not get your bags to your stateroom any faster than those printed off the edocs.

And, from this thread, you have received both the phone number and email address of the pre-concierge if you need any assistance prior to embarkation. We just normally board with our short "To Do" list and work the the Concierge once we board. A little of "bonding time" so that the Concierge recognizes you, understand what you want/don't want, and is better equipped to proactively offer you service throughout the cruise.

Same with the butler. I could order coffee and pillows with a face-less, name-less person over the phone a month before my cruise. Or I can spend a couple of extra minutes with the butler once we are board.

Update. My luggage tags just arrived in the mail directly from ncl.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I book through a big box TA and my Haven tags and letter have always come directly from NCL too.