C&A 'Bring a Friend' OBC?

I've booked an RCL cruise this Xmas, travelling with my family, who have never sailed on RCL before, in 3 other cabins.

I applied for the Crown & Anchor 'Bring a Friend' on-board credits ($25/cabin), and have been advised on the RCL web site that the status of the request is pending.

I'm concerned that, as I will be getting a separate OBC with my cruise booking, that that may negate any 'Bring a Friend' OBC.

Has anyone had their BaF benefit denied because they had another OBC?

Thanks for any advice,

MP.

Call them up. You are allowed as many CABINS as long as at least 1 person in cabin is over 18. So if you have 4 cabins with new cruisers and one is over 18. You will get $100obc. When I did it. The website never updated. But each time I called I checked to make sure the OBC was still there. Hope this help! Happy Sailing!!!!!

Call them up. You are allowed as many CABINS as long as at least 1 person in cabin is over 18. So if you have 4 cabins with new cruisers and one is over 18. You will get $100obc. When I did it. The website never updated. But each time I called I checked to make sure the OBC was still there. Hope this help! Happy Sailing!!!!!

I believe it's up to 5 cabins.

I submitted one for our January cruise a while back, it still shows "pending". If it hasn't changed to approved in a couple of weeks, I will call C&A and see what the hold up is... Anyone else with experience ??? :D:D

We got ours approved a couple of weeks before the cruise. One reason they may reject it is if you are part of a group booking.

Clarea, We aren't part of a group, so maybe it will be approved soon... Thanks for the info! Always appreciate your feedback... Look forward to the day we have as many days at sea as you guys!! Thanks again!

Edited by cruisinpips

It was "pending" until we boarded....

BUT, 2 weeks before boarding, I've emailed C&A, they replied that's "approved", so I've kept their mail, just in case :D

On the 2nd day of the cruise, it showed, along with my other 200 OBC.

BTW, when I applied, they said it will be approved between 2 to 4 weeks before sailing, NOT BEFORE.:)

I submitted one for our January cruise a while back, it still shows "pending". If it hasn't changed to approved in a couple of weeks, I will call C&A and see what the hold up is... Anyone else with experience ??? :D:D

Where does it show 'pending'?

I submitted one in September and have heard nothing :/

I've booked an RCL cruise this Xmas, travelling with my family, who have never sailed on RCL before, in 3 other cabins.

I applied for the Crown & Anchor 'Bring a Friend' on-board credits ($25/cabin), and have been advised on the RCL web site that the status of the request is pending.

I'm concerned that, as I will be getting a separate OBC with my cruise booking, that that may negate any 'Bring a Friend' OBC.

Thanks for any advice,

MP.

I've put in for Bring a Friend on three different cruises and have NEVER received the OBC for any of the reservations. Most recent was a cruise on October 4. When I called to ask why I didn't receive it, I was told that because I received OBC with my initial reservation as part of a promotion, that makes the Bring A Friend OBC, void. Seems silly that they even offer it when they apparently give every reason not to have to honor the promotion.

Edited by sredish

Clarea, We aren't part of a group, so maybe it will be approved soon... Thanks for the info! Always appreciate your feedback... Look forward to the day we have as many days at sea as you guys!! Thanks again!

You may be in a group price and don't know. My March cruise was booked onboard, but assigned to my TA, and they put it in a group.

Thanks for any advice,

MP.

Thank you to everyone for taking the time & effort to reply. It's most appreciated.

I guess I'll just wait and see what happens!

Thank you all again.

MP.