Wanted Murano menu -- husband looking for lamb

true45

On Celebrity website, on manage reservation , I went to info about Specialty restaurants, then Murano pressed details button -- takes me to a blank page.

Tried another restaurant, same result

Tried the main page search box, gave me a number of alternatives but then back to nothing page.

I know it is not a big deal, but curious if one of the restaurants would serve my lamb-deprived husband his favorite.

I wonder if it is just the usual IT or the menus are going to change along with a bunch of other things. I'll find out in January. 🏝🛳

Celebrity has lamb both in Murano's and in the MDR, along with Blu if you are in Aqua and Luminae if in a suite. All of the lamb we have had on board has been quite good.

Thanks

Yes

He has had it in the past but I didn't remember where.

Had lamb twice last cruise on the Eclipse, once for dinner and once at lunch. Both were absolutely delicious. On Celebrity is the only place I ever eat lamb and I'm already drooling with the thought of it on our upcoming February cruise. ☺

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Had lamb twice last cruise on the Eclipse, once for dinner and once at lunch. Both were absolutely delicious. On Celebrity is the only place I ever eat lamb and I'm already drooling with the thought of it on our upcoming February cruise. ☺

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

With your Commonwealth connection, I would think that New Zealand lamb is readily available -- and terrific! [it does tend to perfume the house as it cooks -- thankfully DW and I love that smell. But there is also the Barbie -- get it butterflied and it grills well and easily.]

Edited by Host Jazzbeau