Ginger beer???

roquejo

I just read on X forum that they carry the Ginger Beer. For some reason I forgot to ask any RCCL bar before if the line carries ginger beer..

Do all RCCL ship's carry Gingle Beer cans?

I've ordered Seagram Gingle Ale countless times already but prefers Ginger Beer.

If they indeed carry it, my 2nd questions for D and up, is are they included in the D drinks... so you can order either a can or ask them to mix Moscow Mules during the lounge happy hours?

They have ginger beer for sure. I do not think it would be included in the diamond drinks because it is a mixed cocktail. A mule has more than vodka and ginger beer, usually has muddled mint and lime and simple syrup.

They have ginger beer for sure. I do not think it would be included in the diamond drinks because it is a mixed cocktail. A mule has more than vodka and ginger beer, usually has muddled mint and lime and simple syrup.

Mixed cocktails are included in the Diamond happy hours provided the ingredients/components are included if ordered separately..with the exception of some frozen drinks..

Gone where the days where you can only order wine or beer during nightly D events....

I have never seen ginger beer in a CL or DL which are dedicated lounges. I have seen it once when the lounge was one of the "real bars" on board.

Just learned from the other forum that Celebrity carries Gosling ginger beer, I think I'll just ask during my next RCCL cruise this coming Feb.

If they indeed do, then I'll forgo their Seagram Ginger ale cans for Gosling.. then ask the DL bartender to mix me Moscow mules often :)

No , ginger beer is a non alcoholic beverage. It's a spicier ginger ale . Gosling is the most popular... Because of their dark and stormy but there are plenty of brands out there, with the sudden popularity of mules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No , ginger beer is a non alcoholic beverage. It's a spicier ginger ale . Gosling is the most popular... Because of their dark and stormy but there are plenty of brands out there, with the sudden popularity of mules.

There are alcoholic ginger beers which is why I was asking.

There are alcoholic ginger beers which is why I was asking.

I googled and you're correct. I have been a craft mixologist my whole life and have never seen one with alcohol for sale in a bar.but they are out there.

I would like to take the time to publicly thank all those that mentioned "Moscow Mule" I had never heard of this drink. I was just at the grocery store and walked by different kinds of Ginger Beer and remembered this thread. So I picked up a 4 pack and made a Moscow mule to try one. I can certainly say WOW. It is now part of my favorites. My wife also really likes it.

Thanks again.

I'm gonna go make another one.

dp

I would like to take the time to publicly thank all those that mentioned "Moscow Mule" I had never heard of this drink. I was just at the grocery store and walked by different kinds of Ginger Beer and remembered this thread. So I picked up a 4 pack and made a Moscow mule to try one. I can certainly say WOW. It is now part of my favorites. My wife also really likes it.

Thanks again.

dp

I haven't tried a Moscow Mule but my favorite is a Woodford Mule: bourbon and ginger beer. it's great.

I googled and you're correct. I have been a craft mixologist my whole life and have never seen one with alcohol for sale in a bar.but they are out there.

Interesting. I make Moscow Mules at home, and I've never heard of alcoholic ginger beer. I know none of my local stores carry it. I'm going to see if I can order some online. I'd love to get an extra kick out of my mules. ;)

Buy yourself a couple copper mugs. That's how they're supposed to be served and it makes them much better. :)

Edited by Aquahound

Interesting. I make Moscow Mules at home, and I've never heard of alcoholic ginger beer. I know none of my local stores carry it. I'm going to see if I can order some online. I'd love to get an extra kick out of my mules. ;)

Buy yourself a couple copper mugs. That's how they're supposed to be served and it makes them much better. :)

Copper mugs: Already found them on Amazon :D Gonna put them on my Christmas List ;)

Alcoholic Ginger Beer: My local liquor store carries Crabbies Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer.

dp

• 4 weeks later...

I might have to bring some ginger beer on board the Vision next month. I have gotten really addicted to it. Kentucky Mule made with bourbon, Dark and Stormy made the Gosling Rum and Gosling Ginger Beer. Celebrity has a new bar called the World Class Bar and they had a drink make with the ginger beer. Best bar on the high seas.:D

Thanks again.

dp

they are yummy are they not.

even better when you spring for the copper mug. (Williams Sonoma has them!)

usually I am boring: spiced rum, ginger beer and a dash of bitters on the rocks.

On the Anthem at the beginning of June, a couple of bars had Fever Tree Ginger Beer. The bartenders for some reason were denying they were available!!

I think they wanted to sell 'proper' beer!!

Just learned from the other forum that Celebrity carries Gosling ginger beer, I think I'll just ask during my next RCCL cruise this coming Feb.

If they indeed do, then I'll forgo their Seagram Ginger ale cans for Gosling.. then ask the DL bartender to mix me Moscow mules often :)

Let us know how that goes, that sounds like something I might like to try (which is why I came to this thread) If its available in the Diamond lounge, great! If now I can seek it out.