Someone.. STOP ME!!!

LillyBucket

Oh wow we just booked our 3rd cruise on Norwegian and haven't even sailed with them before...YIKES!!! :eek:

The Dawn this Christmas, Spirit in April 2016 and on the Epic Dec. 2016

We're so excited and couldn't pass on the pick 2 promo's.

As long as you can book at a rate that works for you, why stop?:)

We ran into the same issue. Our first cruise was last February with RCI, then we booked with NCL for our 2nd cruise through Norway in June and got UDP and 375.00 obc and a 100$ amazon GC from our TA. Now for our 3rd cruise in January (3rd in less than 12 months) we are booked in the Haven.

So addictive and it has me hawking the web for the best deals each week. When I emailed our TA about the Haven cruise he couldn't believe how cheap we got a suite for. Said he's never seen 6 people in a suite for less than 900 a head (that's all taxes and port fees included) plus all the deals (450 obc, wifi, excursion credits) that went along with it.

I know there are those out there complaining about how expensive it is compared to years ago and that the quality and service has gone down, but I can't find another vacation anything like the 2 cruises we've taken already that even comes close to comparing.

I think if you have the freedom to choose your cruise dates and can wait for the right price it can be pretty darn cheap. Throw in the obc, drinking and food and you've got a deal.

-Sean

We got lucky with the pick 2 and the price we got it was the best deal.

We are super excited and can't wait it is kinda scary not ever cruising with NCL and now we have 3 booked. haha

But with the beverage package I'm sure if there is something that we don't like it won't bother us for long. :)

We ran into the same issue. Our first cruise was last February with RCI, then we booked with NCL for our 2nd cruise through Norway in June and got UDP and 375.00 obc and a 100$ amazon GC from our TA. Now for our 3rd cruise in January (3rd in less than 12 months) we are booked in the Haven.

Wow, what TA do you have to offer such generous credits?

Wow, what TA do you have to offer such generous credits?

The first NCL cruise (to Norway) was booked when NCL had a 200$ obc plus UDP for any cabin. The Agency the TA worked for was giving 100$ obc for using Amex. They also had a special for a 100$ amazon GC for new clients. The TA gave me 50 obc as was advertised on the website in addition to the NCL sale and at one point messed up on something and threw in an additional 25$ obc.

The second cruise was all obc from NCL. TA couldn't throw anything in because we got the cruise so cheap from NCL. What made it cheap was guests 3-8 sailed free.

-Sean

P. S. - next cruise I'm booking ncl straight with the cruise line as both of these cruises had (believe it or not) better deals come up on weekends and both times the TA (different TA each time) was unavailable to make the change.

Edited by wilmingtech

Oh wow we just booked our 3rd cruise on Norwegian and haven't even sailed with them before...YIKES!!! :eek:

The Dawn this Christmas, Spirit in April 2016 and on the Epic Dec. 2016

We're so excited and couldn't pass on the pick 2 promo's.

I have never cruised on the spirit or the dawn but you will love the epic.

Sounds like you guys have better deals than us in the UK..

Definitely. Lots of people on my rollcall have had a second perk added on this latest deal. Here in the UK - nada. I asked and was told that UK reservations are not eligible for any extra offers. Why? We booked on our last cruise. So the next person in line could have booked the same cruise and is now able to have extra perks added just because of where they live. So unfair.

Spirit our favorite, you will get a good sampling of NCL. If you can in the future book an away ship and also a Jewel class you will have a great idea of what is available.

The Epic was our least favorite ship. It always felt crowded. Also, the pool area was unusable. It was small with way too many people and way to loud music.

I have been on the Dawn 5 times in the last 3 years!! Absolutely love the ship. It doesn't have the bells and whistles of the mega ships, but by the end of the week, you feel so at home that you will need to book again right away!! We cruised on Nov 15 and our next cruise isn't until October 21...:eek: I did purchase 2 cruise next certificates, so I may be booking a spring cruise.

I've been on the Dawn and Spirit when they've done the Boston to Bermuda route. They are both great ships. Dawn should be even better after it emerges from its dry dock next spring.

I haven't been on a mega ship yet, but we're booked on the Gem for a 10 day cruise this spring. We are looking forward to that.

Congratulations, OP, for booking 3 at once. Enjoy your cruises.

I've been on the Dawn and Spirit when they've done the Boston to Bermuda route. They are both great ships. Dawn should be even better after it emerges from its dry dock next spring.

I haven't been on a mega ship yet, but we're booked on the Gem for a 10 day cruise this spring. We are looking forward to that.

Congratulations, OP, for booking 3 at once. Enjoy your cruises.

I was on the Gem when it was brand new on a Boston Cruise to nowhere....It was during a Nor'easter in December.....what a "fun" cruise that was!! :eek:

My daughter and her best friend took the Gem out of NYC (just a 7 day) in May and loved it. They took the NCL sponsored bus from Braintree (Mass, next town over from us).