Favorite Lunch Spot on Allure or Oasis

LuCruise

We never had this problem on the Quantum. In fact I liked the WJ on the Quantum better than the other classes of ships that we have been on.

The hot food was always hot.

We never were able to find a table in the windjammer on the Quantum. Worst of all of the RC ships. We gave up after the second day-

What I like to do is go to the Park Café and get a couple bags of chips, then go to the Dog House and pick up a few of my favorite dogs, then proceed to my cabin and have my lunch on the balcony with a couple of left over brews from the Diamond lounge.

What I like to do is go to the Park Café and get a couple bags of chips, then go to the Dog House and pick up a few of my favorite dogs, then proceed to my cabin and have my lunch on the balcony with a couple of left over brews from the Diamond lounge.

I love it. Not reason one cannot lunch hop. :D

I love this thread! I noticed someone mention gluten-free pizza at Sorrento's. I did not know this was available. Both my eldest daughter and I are gluten-intolerant and while I sometimes get frustrated with it and just eat what I want, she is vigilant (and much healthier than I). I am going to start a new thread asking people to share their knowledge of gluten-free options on Oasis. Please share there if you know of any. Thanks!

Just off Oasis this morning....Best Lunch....Park Cafe roast beef sliced over a salad with oil and balsamic vinegar, (bit get there just before 12 on sea days)

Thanks for the advice to show up before noon. Sounds like it gets busy and from the responses here, it seems to be one of the favorites.

Hope you had a great cruise.

I will do a report soon, but first I must comment on the coffee served on the ship,

dreadful is being kind....whoever determined that this was good coffee is NOT A COFFEE DRINKER.

The best of the comments I got from asking other people was that it was OK...

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE DRINKING, AT HOME?

It's not that I like Starbucks (expensive and burnt tasting) I am very happy with DUNKIN DONUTS COFFEE.

On our last cruise on Celebrity they had improved the coffee, so why not on RC?

(lets see if the C/C "police" delete this....)

Full report to follow with comparison R/C (3 Oasis and one Allure cruise) to Celebrity (10 Solstace Cruises)

I will do a report soon, but first I must comment on the coffee served on the ship,

dreadful is being kind....whoever determined that this was good coffee is NOT A COFFEE DRINKER.

The best of the comments I got from asking other people was that it was OK...

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE DRINKING, AT HOME?

It's not that I like Starbucks (expensive and burnt tasting) I am very happy with DUNKIN DONUTS COFFEE.

On our last cruise on Celebrity they had improved the coffee, so why not on RC?

(lets see if the C/C "police" delete this....)

Full report to follow with comparison R/C (3 Oasis and one Allure cruise) to Celebrity (10 Solstace Cruises)

I so agree.

I once made a post when sailing the Freedom of the Seas years ago, that the best cup of coffee I had while cruising was in Grand Cayman at Burger King.

I actually broke down and got starbucks on our last Oasis cruise, painful as it was I needed a real cup of coffee.

Sea Ya