room service

juniper berries

Full suites are the only cabins that get room service (a full breakfast menu) on turnaround/disembarkation day. For everyone else the buffet and one dining room will be open with the usual breakfast offerings. The Patter and the Disembarkation/In Transit instructions delivered to your cabin will include the opening/closing times of the buffet and MDR. If your ship has an International Cafe that will also be open.

Agree with what has been said here.

The buffet will be open very early if you are concerned about getting off early for a tour.

You can also check with Princess host on board about what instructions you will receive for turn around day when you board.

We were on the Royal b2b British Isles/TA in August/September, and I didn't order room service on our turn around day because I had always heard it wasn't available. When I commented to the head waiter in Allegro that evening that I missed my room service breakfast he told me that in transit passengers can get room service.

We were on a 14 day cruise in the Med last summer and our middle day was Athens. I don't recall room service breakfast not being available about 1/2 the ship was in transit and it was more or less another port day. We walked right off ship when we were ready. So yes I think you can get room service on these days. You will also get a cruise segment for each 7 days even if you book for 21 days.

It will depend on if it is a true turnaround day with the majority of passengers changing, or just a segment day with a fairly small number of passengers hanging.

I just did 34 days on Diamond 2,600 pax.

We had three segment days, one about 100 got off, one around 700 and one about 250, I know room service was available on the two smaller days, didn't order on the other so not sure.

In the Med, it will be available...we are doing the 28 day and called Princess. The itineraries where you have to get off and go through immigration, you won't get it. But, in the Med (and other European ports) it will be available. It was available in September when we had a turnaround day in Copenhagen.

We've always been able to get room service when in transit on B2Bs.

I think what you can get might be limited but I'd ask during the first cruise (I can't remember if I called Room Service and asked or if I asked the Maitre D' in the dining room).

You also have to place the order early in the evening of the last day of the first cruise - you can't just call in the morning.

But don't tell anyone - it's our little secret. ;)