Which is your favorite NCL cruise?

Susie51

I would have to say my favorite cruise to date was the 14 day Boston to New Orleans on the Dawn October 30, 2015. Love Boston, love New Orleans, love the itinerary, Dawn was great, loved the entire experience :) Would have been happy with our deck 10 aft facing balcony but took an upsell to a two bedroom family suite. We really enjoyed the extra space and the wonderful master bathroom.

We will do this cruise again as soon as a few bucket list cruises are taken care of. Really hope to see some of the cruise critic members we sailed with on another cruise - they made it even more special.

Actually best two as B2B; Quebec-Boston-Quebec except for 3 things, little autumnal colour, rain in Perce and the debark in Quebec. Other than those a really excellent cruise especially, as we were both Platinum, the double double perks.

Mike

My favorite was the South American cruise on the NCL Sun in my favorite aft PH suite. Started in Valparaiso, Chile and ended after 14 glorious nights in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Including a fun day at Montevideo, Uruguay and a memorable 12-hour excursion to Antarctica. So much about this cruise was special. From the ship, ports/scenery and friends! Loved it so much.

This past Christmas on The Getaway.

But my answer would have to be, whatever cruise I happen to be on at the time the question is being asked. The answer to favorite ship would also be the same, whatever ship I am on at the time the question is asked.

Love Norwegian

PoA early 2014. Penthouse from Large Balcony thanks to Upgrade Fairy. No better way to tour Hawaii!

Of course, that's my only NCL cruise so far. Next is Breakaway Haven in 11 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This past Christmas on The Getaway.

But my answer would have to be, whatever cruise I happen to be on at the time the question is being asked. The answer to favorite ship would also be the same, whatever ship I am on at the time the question is asked.

Love Norwegian

I would have to say ditto.

I am fortunate enough to have been on 13 cruises (but who's counting?). My absolute favorite was a 19 day from Ft. Lauderdale through the Panama Canal up to Vancouver. It was on the Coral Princess...lovely ship, very relaxing, great shipmates...I could go on and on. I wanted to go on same cruise next spring, but DH wants to wait until the new Canal is built. Highly recommend!!