NCL summer 2017?

sugarpink

According to a bulletin issued in mid Dec., NCL will release the summer schedule for the Caribbean, and Europe in "early" 2016. What early is, is a guess. I too, would like to know what the itineraries will be not only for summer, but fall 2017. I guess I have to be patient! :)

I will be in Europe in June 2017, and I am looking for an NCL cruise. Does anyone know when they will be published? For now, all I see is Hawaii and Alaska, and a few others.

Thank you

Cannot find thread but read one where...

--Someone claimed to have inside information

--That person claimed mid-March

No idea if that person was on the level or talking through his hat. But another poster backed up that this poster would likely knowas NCL would give his large agency lead time.

Since your question has been answered I'll simply tell you that the symbol you chose is not a question mark but a 'thumb down' which usually means displeasure.

You are not the first person to make that mistake.

I want to see Asia late 2017 and early 2018 so I can follow on from this years (late 2016) Rome-Singapore with Singapore-Hong Kong-Sydney then.

Mike

At least, according to the port schedule of Sydney, Norwegian Star is about to return to Australian waters in winter 2017/18:

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/port_operations/cruise_schedule

Just scroll down to the 2017/18 dates, and there you'll see NCL Star. But it is not publicized when those itineraries will go on sale.

Just scroll down to the 2017/18 dates, and there you'll see NCL Star. But it is not publicized when those itineraries will go on sale.

That would certainly imply that NCL are going to continue with Asia for 1 more year at least. I do not see it there for 2019.

Now I will look at other ports too.

Thank you

Mike

We are planning a spring/early summer vacation in europe also and are awaiting their release of the epic cruise schedule.

We are on the transatlantic and want to see where it goes once we get to Barcelona.

That would certainly imply that NCL are going to continue with Asia for 1 more year at least. I do not see it there for 2019.

Now I will look at other ports too.

Thank you

Mike

I spoke to Andy Stuart when I was on the Escape and asked him whether the Star would still go to Asia once the new ship was launched there, and he said that was currently the plan.

We are planning a spring/early summer vacation in europe also and are awaiting their release of the epic cruise schedule.

We are on the transatlantic and want to see where it goes once we get to Barcelona.

I'd be surprised if the Epic doesn't just do its standard 7 dat Barcelona via Rome round trip for the summer.

In the past, it has sometimes started the season with a short one, I assume to get to the Sunday-Sunday schedule.

It's only really been this winter when it has done anything significantly different, and that's been because of the dry dock, and because it's the ship which didn't go back across the Atlantic.

Since your question has been answered I'll simply tell you that the symbol you chose is not a question mark but a 'thumb down' which usually means displeasure.

You are not the first person to make that mistake.

Why would you think that is a mistake? Maybe they are showing displeasure at the fact the itineraries are not listed yet.

I spoke to Andy Stuart when I was on the Escape and asked him whether the Star would still go to Asia once the new ship was launched there, and he said that was currently the plan.

Could you also hear and find out, whether NCL Star is supposed to return to Baltics/Norway from Copenhagen in 2017, or to stay in Med from Venice? :)

Could you also hear and find out, whether NCL Star is supposed to return to Baltics/Norway from Copenhagen in 2017, or to stay in Med from Venice? :)

Unfortunately, I don't have any inside info or anything. I just bumped into him outside Headliners and asked a couple of questions.

Unfortunately, I don't have any inside info or anything. I just bumped into him outside Headliners and asked a couple of questions.

Ok, no problem, thank you though.

IMHO it makes most sense to base NCL Star in Mediterranean throughout the summer season 2017, and deploying NCL Jade in Northern waters out of Copenhagen.

Does ANYONE have any information regarding the 2017 deployment of those two ships??

I was browsing the NCL site today, and one of those "Chat with an avid cruiser" boxes popped up. I, too, have been wondering about the release date of the summer 2017 Europe itineraries, so I asked the woman I was chatting with about it. She said, "It should be any day now -- keep checking back!" Just thought I'd share in case anyone was still wondering!

We are doing Alaska in summer 2017. Won't be booking just yet, but would love to see dates and prices.

Summer Alaska 2017 is on NCL website. On Dec 22nd we booked the 14 Day Ultimate Alaska San Francisco to Vancouver BC on the Sun, then had it redone to include two perks on Dec 28th. The fall 2017 Pacific Coastals are not showing up yet and neither is the 10 Day Ultimate Alaska Seattle to Vancouver BC on the Jewel September 23, 2017.

Cut and pasted from NCL Press Release December 15, 2015

Alaska

Exploring Alaska by sea will now be more exciting than ever with Norwegian, with a number of itineraries ranging in length from seven to 14 nights. Norwegian will continue to offer the youngest fleet in Alaska, with three ships sailing in the summer of 2017: Norwegian Pearl and Norwegian Jewel, sailing seven-day Glacier Bay and Sawyer Glacier itineraries, respectively, from Seattle; and Norwegian Sun, sailing seven-day Alaska cruises alternating between Vancouver, British Columbia and Seward, Alaska.

New for Summer 2017, Norwegian will offer three longer itineraries, giving guests the opportunity to be fully immersed in the beauty and wonder of Alaska.

On Norwegian Jewel, guests can choose from a breath-taking eight-day Sawyer Glacier cruise from Vancouver to Seattle on May 5, 2017, featuring port calls in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, and Icy Strait Point, Alaska; Victoria, British Columbia; and a cruise past the Sawyer Glacier.

Also on Norwegian Jewel, guests can explore the wonder of this majestic state with a ten-day Ultimate Alaska from Seattle to Vancouver on September 23, 2017. This incredible itinerary features the finest the last frontier has to offer, beginning with a cruise through the Inside Passage followed by calls in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, and Sitka, Alaska; Prince Rupert, British Columbia; plus a cruise to Sawyer Glacier and Glacier Bay. This cruise is not showing up on NCL website.

Guests looking for the definitive Alaska cruising experience can opt for a 14-day Ultimate Alaska from San Francisco to Vancouver on Norwegian Sun, departing on May 15, 2017. This itinerary provides guests the chance to experience the best of the forty-ninth state, with port calls in Astoria, Oregon; Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, and Sitka, Alaska; Prince Rupert and Nanaimo, British Columbia; and cruises through Glacier Bay, Hubbard Glacier Sawyer Glacier and the Inside Passage.

Summer Alaska 2017 is on NCL website. On Dec 22nd we booked the 14 Day Ultimate Alaska San Francisco to Vancouver BC on the Sun, then had it redone to include two perks on Dec 28th. The fall 2017 Pacific Coastals are not showing up yet and neither is the 10 Day Ultimate Alaska Seattle to Vancouver BC on the Jewel September 23, 2017.

Cut and pasted from NCL Press Release December 15, 2015

Alaska

Exploring Alaska by sea will now be more exciting than ever with Norwegian, with a number of itineraries ranging in length from seven to 14 nights. Norwegian will continue to offer the youngest fleet in Alaska, with three ships sailing in the summer of 2017: Norwegian Pearl and Norwegian Jewel, sailing seven-day Glacier Bay and Sawyer Glacier itineraries, respectively, from Seattle; and Norwegian Sun, sailing seven-day Alaska cruises alternating between Vancouver, British Columbia and Seward, Alaska.

New for Summer 2017, Norwegian will offer three longer itineraries, giving guests the opportunity to be fully immersed in the beauty and wonder of Alaska.

On Norwegian Jewel, guests can choose from a breath-taking eight-day Sawyer Glacier cruise from Vancouver to Seattle on May 5, 2017, featuring port calls in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, and Icy Strait Point, Alaska; Victoria, British Columbia; and a cruise past the Sawyer Glacier.

Also on Norwegian Jewel, guests can explore the wonder of this majestic state with a ten-day Ultimate Alaska from Seattle to Vancouver on September 23, 2017. This incredible itinerary features the finest the last frontier has to offer, beginning with a cruise through the Inside Passage followed by calls in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, and Sitka, Alaska; Prince Rupert, British Columbia; plus a cruise to Sawyer Glacier and Glacier Bay. This cruise is not showing up on NCL website.

Guests looking for the definitive Alaska cruising experience can opt for a 14-day Ultimate Alaska from San Francisco to Vancouver on Norwegian Sun, departing on May 15, 2017. This itinerary provides guests the chance to experience the best of the forty-ninth state, with port calls in Astoria, Oregon; Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, and Sitka, Alaska; Prince Rupert and Nanaimo, British Columbia; and cruises through Glacier Bay, Hubbard Glacier Sawyer Glacier and the Inside Passage.

Not for sale on NCL.co.uk yet [emoji19]