Riviera January 3 - It's the (Old) Girls Gone "Wild" cruise!

Leejnd4

Okay...I figured it out...I have to use my iPhone. I'll do better next time. Damn, burned up all my minutes trying to work this out! LOL! I'm gonna buy the unlimited plan tomorrow.

Night y'all!

"On all other lines that we have cruised with, the pool dining venue is walk-up, order, sit down (if you can find a table), or take to your lounge chair. Many bare chested men. Some dripping wet from the pool. :rolleyes:"

Another good reason to sail with Oceania.

We shall see. ;) I am looking forward to NOT seeing those belly flopping contest. Though, have not seen anything like that on Celebrity, either.

WOW...what a camera! Lovely under-the-sea photos. :) However, they are causing the page to load very wide so that we have to scroll back and forth to read a full post. Wonder if the photos can be loaded one after the other, instead of side-by-side?

Edited by Iamthesea

Your pictures are great Lee Ann.

From both tap a talk and the Internet, they were loaded one below the other - perfect :)

No issues here and very grateful for all of our efforts at sharing your photos and times with us.

I am SO glad you are having a Fantabulous time ;)

Edited by kazu

We shall see. ;) I am looking forward to NOT seeing those belly flopping contest. Though, have not seen anything like that on Celebrity, either.

WOW...what a camera! Lovely under-the-sea photos. :) However, they are causing the page to load very wide so that we have to scroll back and forth to read a full post. Wonder if the photos can be loaded one after the other, instead of side-by-side?

I have no problem seeing them on my IPad. Except for 2 small pics, they are not side by side. I think Lht28 had that problem with someone else's pictures.

Okay...I figured it out...I have to use my iPhone. I'll do better next time. Damn, burned up all my minutes trying to work this out! LOL! I'm gonna buy the unlimited plan tomorrow.

Night y'all!

Wonderful pics. Prior to your trip you asked many questions and happy to see you enjoying your cruise. We all tried to help you prior and I think it is wonderful that you "Give Back" with your time, pics, and review while on vacation.

I am enjoying your cruise and the fun you are having. Thank you Lee.

Well shoot! Not sure why they are showing up across my screen - 5 in a row. I am on my home computer, IE, and with a wide screened monitor. Here is a partial screen shot (showing 3 of the 5) as I could not get the whole screen in. :confused:

I would love to follow the thread with the wonderful photos that LeeAnne is willing to post. Can someone help me figure this out?

Screenshot.jpg.e8ff01a0bc4b4c5553d35482decf1d73.jpg

Wonderful underwater pic! Our camera never comes close to this quality. Wondering what kind of camera you have....

We did some snorkelling on our recent west Africa cruise and our daughter did some diving. But no photos to compare with yours. I think we need a new camera.

Mo

Well shoot! Not sure why they are showing up across my screen - 5 in a row. I am on my home computer, IE, and with a wide screened monitor. Here is a partial screen shot (showing 3 of the 5) as I could not get the whole screen in. :confused:

I would love to follow the thread with the wonderful photos that LeeAnne is willing to post. Can someone help me figure this out?

maybe try a different browser

I use Firefox & they are fine

maybe try a different browser

I use Firefox & they are fine

Yes, it seems the different browsers impact the pictures in different ways. The pic on the first page of this thread (Riviera in port of Miami), shrinks all the text on that page when I'm on my ipad (same thing happened on the TA thread). But, here at work - the print is fine, but I have to screen across to see the picture.

Lee Ann's pictures came out fine on my work computer and the Ipad.

Lee Ann - are you a professional underwater photographer? The pictures are beautiful!

Yes, it seems the different browsers impact the pictures in different ways. The pic on the first page of this thread (Riviera in port of Miami), shrinks all the text on that page when I'm on my ipad (same thing happened on the TA thread). But, here at work - the print is fine, but I have to screen across to see the picture.

Yes I think the Ipad has different capabilities that PC or netbooks(mine) have

I have to scroll on the page 1 pics

Edited by LHT28

Yes, it seems the different browsers impact the pictures in different ways. The pic on the first page of this thread (Riviera in port of Miami), shrinks all the text on that page when I'm on my ipad.

I had exactly the same problem on page 1 and because I use an iPad mini the print was minuscule and I though I wouldn't be able to follow the thread. Since page 2 everything has been fine and the underwater pictures are a delight.

Thank you so much for posting. I'm another who remembers all the research you did and I'm so glad it paid off and your having a fantastic time.

How's the shoulder?

Hi everyone! In St Barts, just ate a quick dinner in Terrace, waiting for the tender to go back to town...Will post more pics from today's dives and answer all questions later. Today was unbelievable. Wait till you see the pics!! WOWZA!!!!!

Hi everyone! In St Barts, just ate a quick dinner in Terrace, waiting for the tender to go back to town...Will post more pics from today's dives and answer all questions later. Today was unbelievable. Wait till you see the pics!! WOWZA!!!!!

SO happy you are having a great cruise and looking forward to your pics.

thanks again for taking the time and the $ to do this.

It is SO appreciated and so nice to see that all is good again ;)