Last minute stateroom change / Luggage tags

JoeRum

We are sailing on Independence on Jan 7th. (Thursday) On Monday we switched staterooms. Our reservation shows the new stateroom # but the luggage tags are for our original room. We are flying to Florida today. What do we do for our luggage tags?

JoeRum.

We are sailing on Independence on Jan 7th. (Thursday) On Monday we switched staterooms. Our reservation shows the new stateroom # but the luggage tags are for our original room. We are flying to Florida today. What do we do for our luggage tags?

JoeRum.

The porters will make luggage tags for you.

What do you do if you don't have your cabin assignment by the time you get to the port to board? I can print out our luggage tags now but there's no cabin number on them.. I booked a guarantee and figured we'd have our cabin assigned by now but I've read you may be at the port before you get a cabin assignment if you booked a guarantee. Never done this before.. and probably won't do it again!:confused:

What do you do if you don't have your cabin assignment by the time you get to the port to board? I can print out our luggage tags now but there's no cabin number on them.. I booked a guarantee and figured we'd have our cabin assigned by now but I've read you may be at the port before you get a cabin assignment if you booked a guarantee. Never done this before.. and probably won't do it again!:confused:

It's not a big deal. Takes an extra 2 minutes to have the porter create luggage tags for you. If you don't know you stateroom assignment before you get to the cruise terminal, the porter can look it up on the manifest.

It's not a big deal. Takes an extra 2 minutes to have the porter create luggage tags for you. If you don't know you stateroom assignment before you get to the cruise terminal, the porter can look it up on the manifest.

Thanks Bob! I wasn't sure how the porters would know .. didn't realize they'd have access to that. I feel better now. :)