apple i-pad

jono mono

You can not pre book an item and stock on board can vary. We were on a cruise recently where a husband had persuaded his wife not to by a specific iPad until they got on their cruise......

No they did not have it, don't know who I felt more sorry for, the wife minus the iPad or the husband who total strangers knew was in the dog house!

As of the week of Thanksgiving they did not have the iPad 4 mini just the 3 and the iPad Air 2 on Reflection. As others have said quantity is limited so check right away. I bought an iPad Air 2 and in total they only had 3 to choose from, but it was a great way to use up my OBC! :)

A recent passenger advised me that the Apple prices on board are significantly marked up to what you will pay at BESTBUYS in any of their Florida stores even when you factor in their sales tax.

Completely untrue. Items are priced at retail exactly as they are in Apple stores. Your friend misunderstood the difference between a markup and a discount. Best Buy may discount some Apple products, but Celebrity does not mark them up.

We were off Equinox January 2 and some products were advertised with modest discounts for one-day-only sales, like a MBAir at $50 off, but not enough to excite anyone. No iPads were discounted. Stock is limited, of course.

I see the OP is from UK. Prices on board are the same as US prices without any added sales tax. Prices in UK are usually (but not always) higher than US, so I would advise being aware of your local prices so you can make an informed decision. I bought an iPad in UK when mine was stolen and even with the tax rebate it was slightly higher than in Canada which is higher than US.

Sheila

Celebrity is the first and only Apple reseller at sea, allowing our guests to purchase Apple products on board duty-free.

Can you tell me if you stock the IPad Pro onboard? If so can some one who is maybe going on board soon let me know the cost? Thanks

Can you tell me if you stock the IPad Pro onboard? If so can some one who is maybe going on board soon let me know the cost? Thanks

Same as US retail:

$799 at 32GB and wifi

$949 at 128GB and wifi

$1079 at 128GB and both wifi and cellular

AppleCare adds $99

No taxes or extra fees

Edited by rwb