Dinner Reservations on Crown Princess

TrpngBilly

How does one make dinner reservations for the specialty restaurants? Do we have to wait until boarding until we can make them or can it be done through the website under cruise personalizer? I looked everywhere for a thread covering this but found nothing.

How does one make dinner reservations for the specialty restaurants? Do we have to wait until boarding until we can make them or can it be done through the website under cruise personalizer? I looked everywhere for a thread covering this but found nothing.

No pre-cruise reservations for dinner on Princes. Must be done onboard, either upon boarding or during the cruise. Once onboard, head to specialty restaurant of choice and make your reservations there rather than using the DINE line, which can be hit or miss on when it gets answered. Generally, one of the specialty restaurants will be set up to make reservations for all of them. Very easy.

Enjoy your sailing!

Reservations need to be made onboard. On my last Crown cruise, I dialed "D I N E" as I have always before. Each time a got a recording that only allowed me to leave a message. Duh....there is a button on the phone for dinner reservations! Once you are connected, you can make reservations for the specialty restaurants and it seemed like MDR reservations too.