The Official Unofficial Journey Drydock Thread !

Andy

Register here:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/offers/stateroom-upgrade

If you book any veranda cabin and are lucky to score the upgrade you'll get a suite. If you are in say a V3, V2 or V1 you wouldn't go to a VX, you'd get an N1 or N2.

Phil

Phil,

That's for the UK. Isn't there a link for the U.S?

Can anyone remember (or was it announced) how much Azamara was putting into the Journey's wonderful refit?

Hi Christine Frances,

I do not believe that Azamara has publicly stated a dollar amount.... but I think it's safe to say it's a significant investment, especially for a brand of Azamara's size.

Here's a link to Azamara's original Press Release, dated June 3, 2015 : http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/azamara-club-cruises-announces-major-upgrades-for-its-two-ships-300093084.html

Edited by Host Andy

Wow Andy thanks for consolidating all of these, sometimes my Twitter feed buzzes by and I miss stuff! I just got my docs for our "2nd post dry dock cruise" on journey when you disembark (assuming they can get you off! ;)) I'm looking forward to your live report! Hubby and I will also take loads of photos the following week, and I will do a report here, as well as tweet and post to our travel FB page. Any live reporting depends primarily on just how good that new wifi is and how much of our OBC I want to spend on it, lol! Truly looking forward to our first journey on the newly reimagined Journey and your report the week before we go will get us ready!

Hi Everyone !

Several photos to follow from Captain Johannes - Day 5 (1/18/16)

The following 6 photos, is the Club World Owner Suite being demolished - getting ready for a brand new look !

Entrance :

12565548_10153767886315726_2471191125134872895_n.jpg?oh=7cc6c1276e8adbc586fcc1f3c5353f60&oe=5749F432

Edited by Host Andy