ms Westerdam Sail-Away January 16, 2016

Boytjie

Goodbye blues, hello country: the Queen of Toots makes her own music as she sets sail on a second music charter in a row, this week it is The Country Music Cruise charter. The Westerdam is scheduled to set sail at 16:00/4:00 PM EDT (subject to change as always).

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also departing: Coral Princess, Oasis Of The Seas, Independence of the Seas Oasis of the Seas and Costa Deliziosa (at 11:00 PM/23:00).

In Key West (http://keywestharborwebcam.com/) the Eurodam departs at 17:00/5:00 PM EDT.

Westerdam's 7-day The Country Music Cruise itinerary:

Jan 16 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 17 Key West, Florida

Jan 18 At Sea

Jan 19 Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Jan 20 At Sea

Jan 21 George Town, Grand Cayman

Jan 22 At Sea

Jan 23 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

ftlauderdale-ftlauderdale-ochorios.gif

Unfortunately, I will probably still be on the road tomorrow. In order to turn my car back in at a reasonable time, I will have to leave later than I want. I'm willing to sacrifice for being on the Oosterdam Monday. :D

[i also posted this at the end of the Zuiderdam sailaway thread.]

It's almost time for us to wave to you! Are you getting all organized for your voyage?

Absolutely! I've been organizing ever since we made our booking. Now that we're into the last days (actually, it starts about 3 weeks out), I lose sleep incrementally until we leave. I find myself waking earlier and earlier (this morning it was 3:15), excitedly thinking of the cruise. It happens every time; I'm worse than a kid at Christmas! I've got our big Canada flag ready for next week's sail-away and have it packed in my carry-on just in case our luggage isn't in our cabin by then.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Gerry

Absolutely! I've been organizing ever since we made our booking. Now that we're into the last days (actually, it starts about 3 weeks out), I lose sleep incrementally until we leave. I find myself waking earlier and earlier (this morning it was 3:15), excitedly thinking of the cruise. It happens every time; I'm worse than a kid at Christmas! I've got our big Canada flag ready for next week's sail-away and have it packed in my carry-on just in case our luggage isn't in our cabin by then.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Gerry

Wonderful! I am slowly preparing. This year I told DH he needs to pack 2 weeks ahead of time. Last year he packed the weekend before a Tuesday night departure, which happened to be between 2 huge snowstorms, and so not enough thought was given to the process. With any luck, there will be less snow and more clear thinking....:rolleyes:

Well, I don't think I will be here, unless she sails very late. I thought we were going out to lunch yesterday, but it was changed to today. I'll be sorry to miss her, and I'll be sure to come back and read all about it. Hope it's a real toot fest!:)

It looks beautiful in FLL today but the radio just had a small craft advisory that mentioned a storm crossing southern Florida and a tornado alert.:eek:

That's a bit south. I think it's in the Florida Straight, between Florida and Cuba.