I just got upgraded???

o0KelviN0o

I booked a mini suite with the agent but when I printed my luggage tags & travel summary, I got a Penthouse :confused:

Which one should I go with? My booking receipt with the agent or the travel summary?

My wife & I are Gold cruisers... Cruising this weekend...

I booked a mini suite with the agent but when I printed my luggage tags & travel summary, I got a Penthouse :confused:

Which one should I go with? My booking receipt with the agent or the travel summary?

This happened to me on our Alaska cruise. Make sure you look up all the suite perks. Breakfast in Sabatini's and the free laundry are my favorites.

Fair warning though, We have sailed in suites on our last 3 cruises.... LOL

Edited by pathi

This happened to me on our Alaska cruise. Make sure you look up all the suite perks. Breakfast in Sabatini's and the free laundry are my favorites.

Complimentary mini-bar set-up <- does this mean that I don't have to purchase the beverage card? :D

gonna love the free laundry & Sabatini's breakfast!

Yup, this is what happened to us too. Can't go back now.

OP, enjoy the lovely large suite and all the amenities! Everyone has mentioned Sabatini's breakfast, which is our favorite perk, but several others are nice as well. If you're not yet platinum or elite, you will get priority boarding and use of the pre-board lounge if at an embarkation port that has one. Also, if there are any tender ports, you get priority tender disembarkation, which is nice if you have any private tours to get to.

Everyone poo poos the daily canapés that you can request be delivered, but we like them. The shrimp one and the one with salami are our favorites. Also love the chocolate covered strawberries.

Have a great cruise!

Not quite unless 8 little airline liquor bottles/2 water/4 soda/2 beer

will last you the entire cruise.

That's 10 liquor (2 beer, 2 vodka, 2 gin, 2 scotch, 2 cognac) and 10 non-alcoholic (2 Perrier, 2 water, 2 tonic water, 4 sodas).

Or One bottle of cheap wine

Or 2 coffee cards

Or you can mix and match (10 liquor/10 non)

The one thing I loved best about my full suite upgrade on the Pacific Princess last month was the large balcony with the very comfortable teak loungers. I practically lived out there.

The breakfast menu in Sabatini's isn't that different from the dining room menu but in reality, you can ask for anything you want any way you want it. That's what makes it so special. I found myself chatting with the other suite passengers there and after a couple of days, we were chatting back and forth between tables. Maybe that was just the atmosphere on the PP which was like that throughout the ship and cruise. It was my first and only full suite. FYI, we were given Jan Swartz' suite for the cruise. :)

Congrats on the fantastic upgrade.....:):):)

Bob

I was offered an upsell from mini to suite. But the suite location wasn't good. Do all suites have balconies???

Several ships, including the Caribbean Princess and the Grand Princess, have window suites, which are large suites, but do not have a balcony. They do come with all suite perks though