Crown & Anchor to Captain's Club

stitchcreek

C&A status only carries over to Captain's Club if you are Platinum or above on RC, if I remember rightly.

Even if you're not yet Platinum though, it's still worth getting a Captain's Club number linked to your C&A account. All I did was phone Captain's Club with my C&A number - the CC rep linked the two and gave me my Captain's Club number.

Actually I think you have to have Diamond status before it kicks in...you get elite status on Celebrity but it does not go higher

No, it works at a lower level too. Platinum = Select.

I recently hit Select on Celebrity. Without notifying anyone, my promotional emails from Royal now state that I am Platinum, even though I am actually still at Gold.

Reciprocity Between Brands

Equivalent recognition is one of the benefits of being a Captain's Club, Crown & Anchor Society and/or Le Club Voyage loyalty member. It offers loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits with matching tier status–both pre-cruise and onboard–when sailing with one of the three brands. Members of one loyalty program must enroll in a sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Points on Celebrity and Azamara are earned cumulatively in both loyalty programs. For example, 20 Club Points earned on a Celebrity sailing will be reflected as 20 points in both Celebrity's and Azamara's loyalty programs. The total Club Points for the member will reflect all qualified points earned.

Points earned on Royal Caribbean are earned only for the Royal Caribbean loyalty program. Points of each loyalty program cannot be added together. Points are calculated using the applicable brand's program level accrual system.

The following program levels are equivalent for loyalty program recognition purposes:

Celebrity's Captain's Club Azamara LeClub Voyage Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society

Preview Preview

Classic Adventurer

Select Explorer Platinum

Elite Discoverer Diamond

Elite Plus Discoverer Plus

Zenith Discoverer Platinum

Edited by JMG

I called RC the other day about the transfer of points to the Captain's Club. They were able to see all my sailings on Celebrity as well.

Reciprocity doesn't go both ways if you are below Select/Platinum though, does it?

For example I'm one point below Platinum on RC but even after 2 Celebrity Cruises my C&A points won't have changed, will they?

Reciprocity doesn't go both ways if you are below Select/Platinum though, does it?

For example I'm one point below Platinum on RC but even after 2 Celebrity Cruises my C&A points won't have changed, will they?

No, you can only transfer levels, points on each line are counted separately, this applies to all levels.

Edited by dkjretired

Hi,

I am elite plus with Celebrity and diamond with Royal Caribbean. The diamond status with Royal I have achieved sailing with Royal. Now, I understand that due to the reciprocity with Celebrity, I am actually diamond plus in Royal. Is this correct?

How do I get that recognition? It does not show on my profile at Crown and Anchor. It only shows diamond.

Thanks for your answers.

Hi,

I am elite plus with Celebrity and diamond with Royal Caribbean. The diamond status with Royal I have achieved sailing with Royal. Now, I understand that due to the reciprocity with Celebrity, I am actually diamond plus in Royal. Is this correct?

How do I get that recognition? It does not show on my profile at Crown and Anchor. It only shows diamond.

Thanks for your answers.

Elite or Elite + on Celebrity only transfers to Diamond on Royal. In order to reach Diamond + on Royal, you have to earn it on Royal. Same for Celebrity. Diamond and Diamond + only transfer to Elite on Celebrity. Elite + has to be earned on Celebrity itself.

I've heard the RC loyalty scheme is recognised on a Celebrity ship - how does this work if you're a first time Celebrity cruiser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Equivalent Recognition is a program that offers Crown and Anchor, Captain's Club, and Le Club Voyage loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits when they sail with one of the three brands - both pre-cruise and onboard. Members of one program must enroll in the sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Credits earned on one brand are not combinable with credits earned from another brand, however, the reciprocal loyalty program allows loyalty members to move directly in to the equivalent tier on their first voyage with another brand.

NOTE: Reciprocity is capped at Elite & Diamond levels. Crown & Anchor Gold members are not eligible for any reciprocal enrollment or benefits in the Captain's Club program. If /when they enroll in the Captain's Club program, they would start at the Preview tier, until they complete their first sailing with Celebrity.