Coral Go Into Dry Dock?

patrickmoran

Coral is in drydock as we speak returning to service on Saturday. Only significant change is SHARE replacing Sabatini's. All other threads are perfectly clear that

she is not going through the major refit with 100+ new cabins as Island did.

Is SHARE for sure going in? I'm booked for a wedding in July and we're trying to get a group reservation at SHARE, when I talked to the group coordinator today she said she doesn't think it's going in. I really hope it is!

Guess someone at Princess doesn't read their memos:

http://www.princess.com/news/press_releases/2015/08/Princess-Cruises-Introduces-Share-by-Curtis-Stone.html#.Vqly5vkrLcs

Following the debut of SHARE aboard Ruby Princess sailing from Los Angeles on cruises to Hawaii and Mexico and Emerald Princess sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to the Caribbean this December, the rollout will continue aboard Coral Princess cruising the Panama Canal in January 2016 and then Sun Princess in April 2016, which will bring Chef Stone’s restaurant to his home country, Australia.

Is SHARE for sure going in? I'm booked for a wedding in July and we're trying to get a group reservation at SHARE, when I talked to the group coordinator today she said she doesn't think it's going in. I really hope it is!

The latest confirmation that Share will be on the Coral is from the Princess Facebook page, earlier this week on 1/26:

----------------------------------------------------------------

David Lee I know the Coral Princess is in drydock right now, getting freshened up. Are they removing Sabatini's and replacing it with Curtis Stone's Share restaurant?

Princess Cruises Hi David, Share is scheduled to debut aboard Coral Princess!

-----------------------------------------------------------

It looks like those in a suite will can have breakfast at the Bayou Cafe & Steakhouse, according to Princess FB. With Sabatini's gone, it was only there or Share.

---------------

Princess Cruises Hi David, aboard Coral Princess the suite breakfast will be offered in Bayou Cafe. Enjoy!

---------------

Oh I read the memos. That's why I was surprised when our group booking agent told us it wasn't going in. Looks like it's not there afterall, based on the most recent threads. :-(. Bummed, I was excited to check it out!

Edited by Kialena2016