Fake Booking RCL

ERIE 13

I was first in line to complain about the new booking site a few months ago. I guess I've figured it out, seems pretty user friendly now:D Choose balcony, inside, suite etc. From there it offers you some rooms but you can click on "change room/floor" or something to that effect and it will let you input individual room numbers.

I can't seem to do a fake booking to see available cabins anymore. Is this because of there new and improved website or am I doing somrthing wrong.

They have changed the website and made it more difficult to pick specific categories. If the website does not show you the category you want, you have to find an available stateroom in the category you want and enter that stateroom number.

I use the UK site to find available staterooms:

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk

They have changed the website and made it more difficult to pick specific categories. If the website does not show you the category you want, you have to find an available stateroom in the category you want and enter that stateroom number.

That's the way I have to do it. I can see a link where it shows different categories but there in no place for me to click on it to see other available cabins in different categories. It will show me all the lowest priced (Q for example) insides) but if I want to see M staterooms I have to find an available M and put the cabin number in where it says change your stateroom.

Edited by molly361

Good idea. I'm not a fan of the new website and even though I described the way to do mock bookings it is not as user friendly IMO in that regard as the old website used to be.

I can't seem to do a fake booking to see available cabins anymore. Is this because of there new and improved website or am I doing somrthing wrong.

I'm not sure why you are not able to do a fake booking because the last few days, including today, I have been able to do them. Good luck.

The problem I have is that I can't look up a specific cabin category. If I'm looking for available E1 cabins I can't separate those from E2 etc...all E's seem to be lumped together and D's etc.. I don't know if it's the website or me..but very frustrating.

It's not you

The problem I have is that I can't look up a specific cabin category. If I'm looking for available E1 cabins I can't separate those from E2 etc...all E's seem to be lumped together and D's etc.. I don't know if it's the website or me..but very frustrating.

You have to use another website to find an available E1 and then do a search for that specific stateroom on Royal's website. That will switch you to looking at the E1s.

Guest maddycat

Thanks for the link. You're a great resource.

Thank you for posting this link. Very helpful.

Try a 3rd party booking website.

Many will show the deckplans with the available rooms on them.

Not like RC where the rooms special chosen for you by them.

I haven't used the RC website for booking in probably 7 years....