LittleMissMagic's 17-Day ~Pacific Princess~ Panama Canal **PHOTO REVIEW**

LittleMissMagic

Welcome back! So glad to see that you and your family got to spend some time together again onboard Princess. I wouldn't miss your reviews- ever! Thank you for taking the time to share your vacations. I've said in the past how I love your sense of humor, and family. I've already subscribed to it!

Being a UCLA grad, I affirm your wisdom in choosing such a great graduate school. I also love your sense of humor. Went on a 15 day Canal cruise about six years ago. Really enjoyed it ... My guess was LA was your coolest stop.

Hi, Victoria , happy to see another LMM review-and on the Princess Board too!

I did a port-intensive cruise on the P's sister ship the Ocean (Venice to Rome) with one sea day and loved the ship as it was so relaxing on board. If we had had a lot of sea days I might have felt she lacked the variety of activities and entertainment of the 3,000 pax ships we usually sail on. So many places to enjoy when you get over 100,000 tonnes.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you feel as you go along.

Norris, currently renting an apartment on the Celebrity Board

I'm SO happy you are doing this review! 1) I'm thrilled you got to take another Christmas cruise because I now know how amazing they are! 2) Your cruise blogs are so entertaining! 3) DH and I are in our 30s and taking the next Christmas cruise aboard the Pacific Princess, so having a young person's perspective will be so helpful. We love the big ships, so this will be a huge adjustment for us, and I'm eager to hear about your experience.

Hello....?? Hello....?? L. M.M....???

Being a full time student and given how detailed her reviews are unfortunately there will be a long break in her posts. I've followed her blog for years and it's always been that way. But it's always worth the wait.

Hi, guys!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome back!!! :)

I feel guilty starting this thread when I am so busy with school, but this cruise was so different and exciting that I really want to share it with all of you. Thanks so much with your patience as I update when I get the time.

On with the trip report.....

Another first day “woah” moment was during the Muster drill. Our muster station was in the Cabaret Lounge at the bow of the ship. We were all seated inside when the assistant cruise director, Jen, told us that the other muster station was located in the Club Restaurant in the aft of the ship. That meant that we were in the same room as half of the passengers on the ship!

There wasn’t really a party for sailaway – no band playing on the top deck, though there were bartenders serving pre-mixed drinks (which we passed on, opting for strawberry margaritas).

Sending her last Snapchats -

"I'm really trying to get back into Tequila."

This photo made me "famous". See the tripod across the deck? That's the videographer. Apparently he zoomed in on me while I was taking this photo, and I made it into the cruise in review video. People kept telling me that they saw me in the video, and I was so confused!

Edited by LittleMissMagic

It was also really chilly, so we headed inside immediately after entering open water.

Edited by LittleMissMagic