New Promotion for next 5 days

roxievegas

For anyone interested (and for future reference) here are the terms:

To qualify for the Extra Onboard Credit ("OBC") Offer, the following requirements must be satisfied. Cruise must be booked Feb. 4 – 8, 2016 (the "Offer Period") and must be a 4-night or longer cruise that departs April 2016 – April 2017. Offer excludes Celebrity Xpedition, Transatlantic, Transpacific, repositioning, South America repositioning cruises. OBC is per stateroom and based on category class purchased: $50 inside and ocean view; $100 verandas, Concierge Class and AquaClass; $300 Suites. Promo name is Extra Sale. No promo code required.

Guests receive $25 per person Reduced Deposit Offer on individual bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Reduced deposit excludes bookings on suites, Celebrity Xpedition, group bookings and Celebrity Explorations. To redeem using celebrity.com, proceed to the Payment page and select "Other" in the deposit field and enter 50% off the deposit amount. Celebrity's cancellation policy applies, including but not limited to full cancellation penalty amounts.

Each of the first two guests in a qualifying ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class, or AquaClass stateroom is eligible to receive two complimentary amenities: a Classic Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet package, $150 per person onboard credit ("OBC"), or Prepaid Gratuities. All guests in the same stateroom must select the same options and provide Celebrity with the selected options at the time of booking. Promo codes are not required. Each of the first two guests in a qualifying suite booking is eligible to receive four amenities (beverage package is upgraded to a Premium Beverage Package). Offer excludes Celebrity Xpedition, transatlantic, transpacific, and repositioning cruises. A cruise that meets these criteria is an "Offer Cruise." Offer is capacity controlled, availability varies by sailing, and eligible staterooms may sell out.

Offer also provides each third and higher occupancy guest who is booked in a triple or higher occupancy Qualifying Booking stateroom with one 40-minute Internet Package and one Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. Internet usage terms apply. Terms of Celebrity's Alcohol Policy apply, including a minimum drinking age, which varies by itinerary. Each guest must provide date of birth at the time of booking.

Prepaid Gratuities option provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter, and headwaiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Celebrity's guidelines. Gratuities will be applied to reservation within 10 days of booking date.

Guests with Internet Packages will receive instructions for Internet access in their staterooms on the first day of the cruise.

OBC option: Guests' stateroom folios will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise.

Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offer does not apply to interior staterooms, is not combinable with any other offer, promotion or discounted rate, including, but not limited to, Book & Go, Exciting Deals, Celebrity's ChoiceAir®, Interline, Senior, resident rates, net rates, travel agent, and employee rates. No refunds or credits for unused options. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Single occupancy bookings eligible for Offer.

Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.

Thanks for the explanation. Our cruise falls under this category and a mock booking shows the $400 OBC ($100 combined with the $300 option); however I booked Feb 2 and its posted the cruise should be booked from 2/4 - 2/8. Should I cancel and rebook? or will they honour this extra OBC if I call?

Edited by oceangoer2

The information given to me is: as long as the price that you originally paid is equal or less, then you can get a reduction and the additional OBC. If the price of your cabin has gone up in price, then they readjust your cost, then give you the OBC - so if the cost of your cabin has gone up $200, and then you get $100 for OBC - it is not worth it. Only works if the cost of the cabins have come down or stayed the same since your orginal booking. In my case the price of the cabin had come down, my two perks stayed in place and I got the additional $100 OBC.

Correct. You have to be careful on how you look at this new offer. Our 1A is 700.00 pp higher at the moment than what we booked. So trying for the increased OBC would cost us in the end as we'd have to pay the new rate for that 1A.

I have never had our TA offer us any extra OBC. The best we get is a bottle of wine or choc. strawberries. Is it typical for TA to get you extra OBC? is this a "mass" TA or full service TA?

Depends on your TA. Yes, mine has always given us extra OBC offered and often other perks. We get the cruise line perks and the TA perks on top of it.

Checked on our booking yesterday after receiving an email from Celebrity with this offer. Unfortunately, the price for our cruise has gone up so doesn't make sense for us.

Here's a link to Celebrity's official policy on price adjustments/ additional perks. Hope it's helpful.... https://secure.celebritycruises.com/best-price-guarantee

Transfering booking to Travel Agency. After joining this wonderful "blog" - I learned so much that has helped us to save money and give us tips for cruising. One of the tips was to transfer our booking - which I did not do until this year. When i booked our cruise for Oct 2015, I had called two different travel agencies local in my area - and one told me that they were not allowed by Celebrity to offer additional OBc and the other said they would give me $50 for the booking. Later when we took the Oct 2015 cruise, i saw a bunch of people running around the ship with the same T-shirt on with the name of a travel agency. When i got home I called this agency to see what they would do if I transferred ,my booking for my cruises scheduled for april 2016, they gave me a quote, but I was worried about dealing with an on-line agency. So I called another company (which I know I can not name) tied in with my credit card and they quoted the same amount of OBC as the big on-line company and i decided to go with them. So, yes you can get additional OBC - you just need to find out of other people who they use and see if they are happy. So far I am - will see how the trip goes and if I need them for help and if they deliver

I just called , I had booked a Bermuda cruise for July 2016 at resident rate which did not include any extras, kept my same cabin an A1 got the new promotion , drink package, 400$ OBC,tips for 500 more, feels like a great deal for me thanks for the info.

Do I understand correctly that some of you who already had ll four perks are now getting an additional $100 or $300 when your stateroom is the same price or lower? That sounds too good to be true.

Yes, it is true. My price of cabin had gone down - i got a refund and I also received $100 OBC from Celebrity that I did not have. I got to keep my drink package and keep the pre-paid gratuities. If you already have a trip booked, call and see if you can get the deal. No harm, no foul.

Yes, it is true. My price of cabin had gone down - i got a refund and I also received $100 OBC from Celebrity that I did not have. I got to keep my drink package and keep the pre-paid gratuities. If you already have a trip booked, call and see if you can get the deal. No harm, no foul.

We were able to get a similar deal. Our cruise has gone down three times now and I have been able to take advantage and either lower the price or upgrade to a better cabin for only a small increase. This last offer netted me a $1500 reduction, Sky Suite, all 4 perks and $1000 OBC. It is going to be a great honeymoon!

according to travel agent, she had it in writing that i was getting it, but celebrity is having computer problems and it might take two to three days to get me a new invoice showing the lower price and the additional OBC. The refund on the price of my cabin will be put back on my credit card. She told me to check with them on Saturday to see if was completed, but should be done by Monday.

Don't be too surprised by their computer problems. There have been very few times in the past several years that they DIDN'T have computer problems!:eek: it's a good thing their onboard experience is so good...otherwise X would be in trouble.

Don't be too surprised by their computer problems. There have been very few times in the past several years that they DIDN'T have computer problems!:eek: it's a good thing their onboard experience is so good...otherwise X would be in trouble.

I agree!

Marie

My cruise did not go up for this deal -- prices are still at their lowest after multiple reductions -- my TA was able to get this deal even though our category is sold out [she's the best!] -- our OBC now stands at $1,000 [TA said she foresees some new jewelry for DW...]

Computer glitch....say it isn't so! ;) My Caribbean sailing showed Bermuda.

It is the 2nd time that they have this extra OBC promo, the last time this was offered was on Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale.

It has always a glitch promo name called Bermuda is better with Celebrity.. I availed of this extra promo OBC twice already, one during Black Friday for Alaska and the other just last weekend for Asia... and both have "Burmuda promo on it" :p

We were able to score prepaid grats and drinks, $600 OBC from celeb and the cabin we wanted for b2b of 18 days total for less than the rccl b2b of 14 days total we transferred from. Only took our ta four hours (with me on the line) and three celebrity hang ups to accomplish. Then another $350 OBC from our ta. Whew. Glad that's over.

Thank you, OP. Without your flagging this, I more than likely would have missed it until sometime tomorrow morning, long after the offer closed. We now have $1600 of OBC, far more than we can spend on a 10 day cruise. How I wish I could use it to reduce the cost of this overpriced cruise. Fortunately, $650 is refundable or my wife can find a way to squander the whole amount. Thanks again

Edited by BosoxI

Thank you, OP. Without your flagging this, I more than likely would have missed it until sometime tomorrow morning, long after the offer closed. We now have $1600 of OBC, far more than we can spend on a 10 day cruise. How I wish I could use it to reduce the cost of this overpriced cruise. Fortunately, $650 is refundable or my wife can find a way to squander the whole amount. Thanks again

Play the $950 non refundable on the roulette table.

$30 on 0 (win $1080)

$30 on 00 (win $1080)

$445 on RED

$445 on BLACK

You will win at least $445 in real cash + the stake on that winning bet. Keep repeating until the free money is deleted and do not use the real cash chips at all.

You'll end up with something $850 in cash to check out at the bare minimum and considerably more if either of the zero come in. However one thing to keep in mind, I am not sure of the table limits - these bets maybe too high, in which you reduce the amounts to bring them in under the limits but same principle still applies. I did this bet last week as a test on smaller amounts on the Millennium and they accepted the bet while pointing out, it's a dud bet (except when your playing with free money you want to turn into real cash).

I'm on the Summit October 2nd Canada New England cruise and right now my price, through a T/A, is $600 less per person than the current price. I'm in an inside stateroom and it looks like Celebrity requires you to have a better stateroom to qualify. Is this correct?

Tom:)

Tom,

Inside and Oceanview are eligible for $50 OBC but would not make sense for you because the cost of your cruise has gone up.

To apply this to an existing booking prior to final payment due date they will adjust your cabin price to what the price is now. For those who's cruise prices have dropped or stayed the same as when they booked, it's a great deal as they will get the offer plus a lower cruise price! For those of us where our price has gone up, it's really no deal.

Hope this helps!

Edited by SeasideMemories

Tom,

Inside and Oceanview are eligible for $50 OBC but would not make sense for you because the cost of your cruise has gone up.

To apply this to an existing booking prior to final payment due date they will adjust your cabin price to what the price is now. For those who's cruise prices have dropped or stayed the same as when they booked, it's a great deal as they will get the offer plus a lower cruise price! For those of us where our price has gone up, it's really no deal.

Hope this helps!

Good, bad, or indifferent, the offer closed yesterday