What's really included?

reilly1

I think there has been a bit of a misunderstanding in this thread - perhaps we can all cool things down a little.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Apologize to you Grandma but I do respond well to people calling me names when I did nothing wrong except try to defend Azamara

Kathy

• 8 months later...

Bonnie

A while back we had a serious discussion about the "Scotch" wiskey that was offered in the basic beverage package.....which is "Cutty Sark" on Azamara...and that is the only Scotch offered.. You received comments from many people that Cutty Sark is a scotch our parents drank 40-+ years ago, not a good offering for botique upscale cruise line, and that it no way compares to the basic scotch offered on Celebrity or RCCL to Elite or Diamond members or as part of their basic beverage packages.

You said you were going to check with the powers to be or at least pass on comments you read regarding that discussion to the Azamara powers to be if another Scotch option...such as "DEWARS"... could be offered in your basic beverage package . Did you ever follow up with Azamara regarding this issue.....response???

Thanks