Whose sick of hearing about the Anthem incident

NOSaints1

I agree. And sorry to say guys but cruises are just that, on open water not on dry land resorts and anything can happen at Sea!

If anything it reinforces my belief that Meyer Werft build good ships 👍.

This things are not common but if you are say sailing in hurricane season or in the open Atlantic, Bay of Biscay, North Sea etc.. Then things can be a bit moving.. :D

It will all blow over. Memories are short when it comes to this stuff...it will be a sound bite soon enough. Those of us who cruise and continue to cruise know better and I personally am looking forward to taking Anthem next January to the Southern Caribbean.

M

Edited by MSR74
spelling

I know it was sad what happened, but it's over all you hear is about the Anthem no one died/injured just move on with your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

And yet here you are bein a jive turkey and startin another thread about it ...... :rolleyes:

Im laughing over here not because I don't feel badly for the passengers, I do especially those who get sea sick and those who were scared to death.

Back in 2005 we were coming up the east coast and Hurricane Ivan had already hit land so we were sailing behind it. Out of nowhere Ivan decided to take a U turn and head back out to sea. We were hit with gale force winds and 40 foot waves for more than a full day. That said, we didn't get a free cruise, no 50 % of our next cruise, no free mini bar or free drinks afterwards. That was before Social Media..

Just out of curiousity, why post a thread like this? It isn't like this cruise happened months ago....this was a day ago that it came into port.

People were scared about what happened. Isn't this a message board forum to post things about cruises they went on?

I am new to cruise critic and was on the anthem. Made the best out of it and was fine, but others weren't. No reason to flame them.

I thought my post was fun....

Can't wait to hear more in the upcoming days... :)

Did you Know according to my friend on CC named Cheng,

that the ship is designed for a 100 year event, which is 200 MPH winds

for up to 3 days?

You learn so much on CC.... :)

Safe journeys everyone,

We are the Moore's

Tampa Bay

May your Seas be flat,

and your Tummies be fat...

20141031_182615.jpg.8897049f790cf0b82809459bd41f5f7f.jpg

I know it was sad what happened, but it's over all you hear is about the Anthem no one died/injured just move on with your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Those who are tired of people like you ..

I'm interested in reading the few posts from those that were actually on the Anthem and reading about their experiences posted on CC. I just roll my eyes and consider the source of those few arm chair quarterbacks here on CC that weren't on the Anthem and post over and over what RCCL should have done or should be doing.