On Adventure Now - Don't Listen to Naysayers

Agree! We were on last month and had a ball! It's even worse listening to naysayers while on the ship! "They should do this, they should do that, on the other ship they did things this way or that way"! When you encounter or have to sit with these folks get up quickly and run!

Obviously they replaced the entire crew from our sailing last week. It was hit and miss all week but overall a good cruise.

really, how is that obvious? because someone else is having a good time and not having an issue with the crew yet you did?

Where you on the cruise last week? I was and the service was noticeably lacking from several crew members. I don't consider myself a complainer. There is know excuse for poor service. As I stated it was hit and miss, what upset me the most is I do not drink alcohol and had the Royal replenish package which includes non alcoholic cocktails, when I ordered several times the bar staff acted as they were being put out for having to do their job.

You want to complain, do it on your own thread. This entire post from the OP is about the naysaying..... You had a few grumpy crew members, so you assume the entire crew of 1000 is bad? Yet then, after this OP tries to let people know hey, its not bad....you need to come in here and take a dump on this thread too. Thats called trolling. The people she is referring to in her post....read it carefully, thats you.

Sometimes, when service is bad for some people, yet not for others....its the people, not the service.

Bartenders make fun of people who don't drink....GET....OVER....IT

the OP's observation that you can't take negative feedback or reviews seriously on cruise critic is spot on.... Cruising is great, but for some reason, also attracts the grumpiest passengers in all of the travel industry, and this is their hub.

Edited by Deptacon

Hi,

Thanks for the original post. I will be boarding the Adventure of the Seas in a few days (February 20). This will be my first time on the Adventure, but I have greatly enjoyed my cruises on other Voyager class ships (Voyager, Explorer and Navigator).

Chuck

Just boarded Adventure of the Seas. All I have to say is this whole group of people just kills me. "Check-in is a nightmare," "the ship is tired," "the staff is grumpy," "bar staff is slow," blah blah blah.

We arrived at the pier at 12:15. Found the platinum and above bag drop all the way to the left as indicated on these boards - great tip! And we're on the ship at 12:45.

I've officially learned to never take people's reviews on this site seriously. The ship looks great! The staff is super friendly! We've been served instantly multiple times already and with many smiles. I'm so excited for a wonderful week.

Give me a break! Sail Adventure. If you're miserable stay on shore and leave the fabulous vacations for those of us who appreciate it. Have a great time. Enjoy life!!!

xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take good care of her. I will be boarding Adventure on the 27th.

Have a great cruise!!!

We were on the Adventure last week and had excellent service overall. Great crew and great cruise.

Couldn't agree more. Mercedes' crew was fantastic. Especially Eric and Josh. Every crew member I ran into had a smile on their face and willing to go that extra mile.

We went on AOS last March and there were a lot of negative reviews back then as well. We had a grey time and we have nothing but good things to say about the ship … and the ports are wonderful.

So this May/June, we are going back, this time with our 2 kids as a college graduation gift for them. Curacao and Aruba again and new ports for us are Bonaire and St Maarten. Enjoy and remember haters gonna hate and complainers gonna complain.

Just boarded Adventure of the Seas. All I have to say is this whole group of people just kills me. "Check-in is a nightmare," "the ship is tired," "the staff is grumpy," "bar staff is slow," blah blah blah.

We arrived at the pier at 12:15. Found the platinum and above bag drop all the way to the left as indicated on these boards - great tip! And we're on the ship at 12:45.

I've officially learned to never take people's reviews on this site seriously. The ship looks great! The staff is super friendly! We've been served instantly multiple times already and with many smiles. I'm so excited for a wonderful week.

Give me a break! Sail Adventure. If you're miserable stay on shore and leave the fabulous vacations for those of us who appreciate it. Have a great time. Enjoy life!!!

xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So excited and HAPPY you are pleased with the ship! some folks just like to ruin it for everyone! This will be our first Royal Caribbean cruise... and we can't wait. thanks for the great news... keep posting!.

So excited and HAPPY you are pleased with the ship! some folks just like to ruin it for everyone! This will be our first Royal Caribbean cruise... and we can't wait. thanks for the great news... keep posting!.

Don't ever let someone else's negative opinion about a Cruise or ship influence you about your Cruise. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Fits the category "to each their own". Enjoy the Adventure and your Cruise. Bon Voyage.

Edited by davekathy

Don't ever let someone else's negative opinion about a Cruise or ship influence you about your Cruise. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Fits the category "to each their own". Enjoy the Adventure and your Cruise. Bon Voyage.

Best post in this thread...and perhaps today...in all of them.

Count me in on the happy Adventure cruisers. My hubby and I have been on this ship for the last 4 weeks and have had an excellent time. We have found the service to be excellent and the staff very nice. They have made this trip wonderful for us. The only bad thing is that we have to disembark tomorrow. We have booked for next year and can't wait to get back on.

Count me in on the happy Adventure cruisers. My hubby and I have been on this ship for the last 4 weeks and have had an excellent time. We have found the service to be excellent and the staff very nice. They have made this trip wonderful for us. The only bad thing is that we have to disembark tomorrow. We have booked for next year and can't wait to get back on.

FOUR WEEKS!! Wow! I have officially changed my retirement goal! Spending a solid month on a beautiful ship in the Southern Caribbean is truly living large! :D

Thank you so much for the post! To be honest, I was beginning to think that we were not going to have a good time on Adventure in three months, however your post has given me more positive thoughts again regarding this ship. Thanks!

You will have a fantastic cruise! We've cruised on this ship twice and look forward to another one sometime in the near future. It's just a matter of deciding when!

Happy cruising. It's a great way to travel!!!

So good to hear , we board this Saturday ( February 27 ) , and we are looking forward . This being our first cruise with Adventure and this time we will enjoy a cruise without children .

This is our first cruise in south caribbean, and we look forward to nice new places to discover.

But a small question to you who have been on Adventure lately. Is the bed still very hard , I have a new operated shoulder and I'm worried about the nights if the beds are very hard.

So good to hear , we board this Saturday ( February 27 ) , and we are looking forward . This being our first cruise with Adventure and this time we will enjoy a cruise without children .

This is our first cruise in south caribbean, and we look forward to nice new places to discover.

But a small question to you who have been on Adventure lately. Is the bed still very hard , I have a new operated shoulder and I'm worried about the nights if the beds are very hard.

You may want to contact [noparse]special_needs@rccl.com[/noparse]and ask for accomodation. One way or another, your stateroom attendant can make it right. Edited by clarea

It appears you missed the Roll Call for our sailing on Saturday. We will all be meeting at the Sky Bar at 4pm (local time) on Saturday. Join us! Wear beads!

Definitely ask your room steward to help you out to soften those hard beds. The beds were the only complaint we had during the entire cruise. If you don't mind sleeping on a board then they are fine!