On Adventure Now - Don't Listen to Naysayers

Just boarded Adventure of the Seas. All I have to say is this whole group of people just kills me. "Check-in is a nightmare," "the ship is tired," "the staff is grumpy," "bar staff is slow," blah blah blah.

We arrived at the pier at 12:15. Found the platinum and above bag drop all the way to the left as indicated on these boards - great tip! And we're on the ship at 12:45.

I've officially learned to never take people's reviews on this site seriously. The ship looks great! The staff is super friendly! We've been served instantly multiple times already and with many smiles. I'm so excited for a wonderful week.

Give me a break! Sail Adventure. If you're miserable stay on shore and leave the fabulous vacations for those of us who appreciate it. Have a great time. Enjoy life!!!

xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by newcruiser80

Just boarded Adventure of the Seas. All I have to say is this whole group of people just kills me. "Check-in is a nightmare," "the ship is tired," "the staff is grumpy," "bar staff is slow," blah blah blah.

We arrived at the pier at 12:15. Found the platinum and above bag drop all the way to the left as indicated on these boards - great tip! And we're on the ship at 12:45.

I've officially learned to never take people's reviews on this site seriously. The ship looks great! The staff is super friendly! We've been served instantly multiple times already and with many smiles. I'm so excited for a wonderful week.

Give me a break! Sail Adventure. If you're miserable stay on shore and leave the fabulous vacations for those of us who appreciate it. Have a great time. Enjoy life!!!

xoxo

I'd tell ya to enjoy your Cruise but it sounds like you already are. Make sure to go to the sail away party. We've always enjoyed the Adventure and her staff. Now get off your computer and start parting.

Edited by davekathy

We were on the Adventure last August and we had very nice and friendly staff all over the ship. It was one of our favorite cruises and found nothing wrong with the way the ship looked. I suppose if someone looks for something negative they could find it. We never do, and if something happens it is forgotten fairly fast. Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

xoxo

Thanks for the update. We will be on Adventure in June and can't wait.

... I've officially learned to never take people's reviews on this site seriously. The ship looks great! The staff is super friendly! We've been served instantly multiple times already and with many smiles. I'm so excited for a wonderful week....

Glad to hear you now see what we've been telling you!:)

Bon Voyage.

xoxo

We had an awesome trip on the Adventure...be it was awhile ago but are looking to perhaps sail on her again soon. We absolutely loved the ship and yes I agree the waitstaff and everyone could not have been nicer.

So happy and relieved to read your report! We will be on our 4th sailing aboard Adventure next month. Reading the recent negative reviews of disrepair and miserable staff made me sad because Adventure is our favorite ship (our first love) and we are so excited to sail her again, this time with our kids. I expect there to be cosmetic issues (peeling paint, etc.) hoping the crew is as friendly as we remember. I'm looking forward to a full review from the OP when he returns.

Edited by cruizeblues

xoxo

My nomination for "Best Thing I've Read on CC This Month, Feb '16" :)

smart ass reply! Some folks just live life to be whiners and complainers........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Where you on the cruise last week? I was and the service was noticeably lacking from several crew members. I don't consider myself a complainer. There is know excuse for poor service. As I stated it was hit and miss, what upset me the most is I do not drink alcohol and had the Royal replenish package which includes non alcoholic cocktails, when I ordered several times the bar staff acted as they were being put out for having to do their job.