Time bars open

Khsh08

What time do bars open in the morning? Is it possible to run to a bar get a Bloody Mary to bring back to my balcony in the morning? I'll be on the oasis.

We've found the Windjammer bar open early.

You might find bar hours in the Cruise Compass or listed on the interactive TV.

Edited by clarea

What time do bars open in the morning? Is it possible to run to a bar get a Bloody Mary to bring back to my balcony in the morning? I'll be on the oasis.

the bar over by WJ is almost always open when they open for the hot breakfast stations( not the continental offerings about 30-60 minutes earlier) so like 730 or so depending on sea/versus port day.

I do have the drink package so I wouldn't want to do room service. If I need to go to the windjammer that's fine. I'll go where I need to go.

Don't know if they would be open early, but Sabor Bar is on deck 6 and Schooner is on deck 8.

I like a Bloody Mary in the morning and I have been on the Oasis recently.

Some observations :

a). How well the drink is made depends on the bar / bar person so choose carefully.

b). I can't remember opening times but best thing is to check the compass. may depend on whether it is a port day.

c). Sometimes they have a special Bloody Mary stand in the promenade. They do a really good Bloody Mary so worth looking out for it.

d). I have had a Bloody Mary from the bar in Central Park (was really good) but can't remember what time it was or when it opens.

e). I tried ordering a Bloody Mary at Barefoot Beach in Labadee and found that they didn't serve them. Was so disappointed :(

remember " you can't drink all day unless you start in the morning ! "

Our cruise MANTRA!

It was not on the Oasis - but we found (with the ultimate package) that Cafe Lattitudes has Baileys and other liquors behind the counter. They'll put it right in with your coffee.

When catering for a high number of alcoholics there will be alcohol available at all times. It is their demographic.

For the record - when I'm on a cruise - I'm just a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings and admit they have a problem. :)

Fortunately, your generalization of EVERYONE who has a drink as "alcoholics" won't stop me from having a great time. (I might not remember it - but that's why they have security cameras!)

For the record - when I'm on a cruise - I'm just a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings and admit they have a problem. :)

Good definition. I am enlightened. :D

Fortunately, your generalization of EVERYONE who has a drink as "alcoholics" won't stop me from having a great time. (I might not remember it - but that's why they have security cameras!)

I have never said that everyone who has a drink is an alcoholic. Not even those who get drunk on a cruise. What I have said is that the cruise lifestyle is attractive to alcoholics.