Royal Suite Class program - Roll Out Date?

FYI we are onboard and it exceeded our expectations thus far. I've been posting photos on Twitter for any one who wants to follow along! 360 photos coming in the next few hours! @nicolemarie4818

Have so much fun!!! Was the Central Park lunch brought to your room? Or was that at check in at the port? Also if you have time can you let us know if Starbucks is included? And what about the candy store and scoops? Also can kids eat at 150 restaurant or chef table?

Nicole - just started following you. We are on a friend's ocean front balcony for the air show. Sorry you had to leave your vantage point ! But glad you're on board. Looking forward to more tweets. Glad I kept my reservations !

Hey all, if you have any specific star class questions or photos you'd like, pm me on Twitter...it's a little easier to check things there from my phone

Not use t twitter, lol.How do I search you?

NM, just saw that in post above

Edited by croosieloosie

Still haven't received my genie email..I know the day isn't over yet..but it looks like some of you got the, last Friday for today's sail away.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

FYI we are onboard and it exceeded our expectations thus far. I've been posting photos on Twitter for any one who wants to follow along! 360 photos coming in the next few hours! @nicolemarie4818

Following! Thank you so much for doing this! We are booked in the Star Class but not for another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have been reading this roll out date since it started and now I am getting worried about not making reservations at the speciality dining places. We are sailing on the oasis on June 11th ( by the way we got our survey at 44 days out). I did ask the genie for reservations for the first night. The question is do you think I should go ahead and make them myself or wait. I would greatly appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks Deanna

Here is the link, you don't have to sign up: https://mobile.twitter.com/NicoleMarie4818 remove the 'mobile.' To view it on a desktop

Loving all the pictures! That sure was a lot of sandwiches for 2 people..lol

Can you tell my genie to send me my loop app email...lol...I still haven't gotten it and would like to request something for next week...

Can someone tell me the email to the concierge?

Question for those who will be fortunate enough to sail in a Star class suite, but who are traveling with individuals who may not be: which perks are you able to share with your non-suite companions? Which perks are absolutely off limits?

We are grappling with this question, as we have booked a 2-bedroom ATS in 2018 and would like my husband's parents to join us (our son is also traveling with us, so there would be 5 total if they shared our stateroom with us). They have expressed a desire for their own cabin, likely down the hall, though, for some added space and privacy.

My question, though -- if they do that, will we run into issues that would spoil the cruise for everyone (not being able to board or disembark with us, for example).

Does RCCL allow for "double bookings", where passengers are listed as members of a suite, but they sleep in a different stateroom (we would assume that both births would be paid for)?

If anyone is in this situation, I would love to hear how it goes for you.

I am going next week with my kids and their spouses and we are in star class and they are not..while we have no intention of asking for them to get any of our perks it will be interesting to see if they include them in things like getting off ship with us etc..we are already not going to be taking advantage of all the specialty dining since they are all with us and we want to eat dinner together.

I am going next week with my kids and their spouses and we are in star class and they are not..while we have no intention of asking for them to get any of our perks it will be interesting to see if they include them in things like getting off ship with us etc..we are already not going to be taking advantage of all the specialty dining since they are all with us and we want to eat dinner together.

I would love to hear your experiences! My in-laws aren't big into specialty dining or spas, so I don't think they would miss those perks much, but I would be interested if some of the other intangibles (especially if there is no real added cost for offering them) would be extended to traveling companions.

Edited by Pitzel

Here is the link, you don't have to sign up: https://mobile.twitter.com/NicoleMarie4818 remove the 'mobile.' To view it on a desktop

The following tweet caught my eye:

1701 and 1758: A/C does not kick on until ship starts sailing since the suites were retrofitted into the space #StarClassReview #HotFlashes

That would concern me. We'll be in 1758 on the Allure in three weeks (woo hoo!), and hope the same is not the case there. If it's like that when you were docked in Ft. Lauderdale, what about when you're at the ports of call? ! ?

While I could deal with that to a limited extent, I don't think I could say the same for Cheryl! :eek:

Thanks,

Tom

Data point: Port Everglades has the Star class waiting area separated from the sea, sky, and pinnacle area. Both are right next to each other.

Also, bottled water is offered in the waiting area.

Edited by chandom

Data point: Port Everglades has the Star class waiting area separated from the sea, sky, and pinnacle area. Both are right next to each other.

Also, bottled water is offered in the waiting area.

And if in star class, get ready for some horrible looks.... Like you insulted someone's momma kinda looks. Not from all, but as they kept stopping lines and moving us to the front, some folks were not too happy with us.

Edited by NicoleAndChris

And if in star class, get ready for some horrible looks.... Like you insulted someone momma kinda looks. Not from all, but as they kept stopping lines and moving us to the front, some folks were not too happy with us.

Nope, second class Sky.

And if in star class, get ready for some horrible looks.... Like you insulted someone momma kinda looks. Not from all, but as they kept stopping lines and moving us to the front, some folks were not too happy with us.

What time was your embarkation? Did you get these looks anywhere else other than while embarking?