Royal Suite Class program - Roll Out Date?

Florida Keys Cruiser and MKBruce:

Caribbean Tom and I thinking about doing a cocktail hour with us star class suites and putting the in-room cocktails to the test. Let us know if you're interested :D

Here's is Tom's burner email and he has my real email address if you all want to join in: CTBurner@outlook.com

Florida keys, just FYI we're thinking Sunday. We've been emailing not with smitha (well more like she is likely reading this or she is a true Jedi mind master) to put a progressive cocktail hour together. If you use the burner email above, Tom can get you added to the mail list with our real emails if you think you all might be interested.

Thanks! Question: is starbucks included or will the genie bring you your drinks with a bill for the drinks?

same with the candy store? and scoops ice cream

Hey - I thought I responded to this earlier, but I guess it didn't take. Starbucks is included as well as cups & scoops. No clue about the candy store yet but we can ask. Vitality smoothies are also included (except for speciality ones and protein shakes)

Thank you!!!! My TA told me RC told them Starbucks was not included so thank you for confirming that and the candy! Trying to see if the my genie is with the extra $$$ above the sky level and every perk counts!!!!

Those that have done star is it amazing??

Those that had a butler/concierge are they pretty good? Our butler on NCl 4 years ago was not impressive. Room service took over 1.5 hours, an extra blanket to the room took 3 hours... Which seemed kinda long to us....

Disney we never had a butler but never needed one as service was stellar. Thanks again!!! Looking to make decision this weekend for Aug sailing!!

Thank you!!!! My TA told me RC told them Starbucks was not included so thank you for confirming that and the candy! Trying to see if the my genie is with the extra $$$ above the sky level and every perk counts!!!!

Those that have done star is it amazing??

Those that had a butler/concierge are they pretty good? Our butler on NCl 4 years ago was not impressive. Room service took over 1.5 hours, an extra blanket to the room took 3 hours... Which seemed kinda long to us....

Disney we never had a butler but never needed one as service was stellar. Thanks again!!! Looking to make decision this weekend for Aug sailing!!

It's important to note that these are not published benefits, and even if they were they could absolutely change before August. Since I booked my Star class suite in Sept the published benefits have already been reduced. For these unpublished benefits they could just disappear with no notice. I wouldn't bank on them when determining the value, though in all likelihood they will be available.

Sorry to hear your Butler on NCL wasn't that great. It's amazing to me reading all the reviews here and how different they can be. Many people report stellar service, and just as many report disappointment. Sounds like Genies are a notch above NCL butlers though in what they offer, and the fact they only have 3 rooms as opposed to NCL butler's 6-8.

FWIW our butler on NCL last Nov was great! As was our room steward. Would love to take them with me on all my cruises! :-) I'll be on the Breakaway in a few weeks to see how the butler there compares, he's got a lot to live up to.

I've been out of commission with a fever and am catching up here.

Andrew - after uber and Broward County settled their fight, uber got official permission to do drop offs and pick ups at port Everglades and the airport.

Sorry to see Margaret get "silenced". Accurate info is not Royal's corporate interest ! Lol

Tom since I got the q'aire and you didn't - I'm guessing we have different genies. That makes sense with the indications that GLS OLS and RLS have the same genie on Oasis. So the Sky Lofts probably share with the port side aqua theatre suites. Or something like that. Could be interesting.

It's important to note that these are not published benefits, and even if they were they could absolutely change before August. Since I booked my Star class suite in Sept the published benefits have already been reduced. For these unpublished benefits they could just disappear with no notice. I wouldn't bank on them when determining the value, though in all likelihood they will be available.

That's one thing that bothers... what will really be offered by the time my September cruise in Star class is here. What have you seen reduced?

Edited by croosieloosie

That's one thing that bothers... what will really be offered by the time my September cruise in Star class is here. What have you seen reduced?

I am curious too. I do not actually remember seeing anything bumped off the list. We have 3 SLS cruises booked going forward. With new suite program or not, it would be the cabin we always pick. Amazingly the price with the new perks is still within the "normal" price fluctuation that we have paid for the same cabin over the last 4 years.

I've been out of commission with a fever and am catching up here.

Andrew - after uber and Broward County settled their fight, uber got official permission to do drop offs and pick ups at port Everglades and the airport.

Tom since I got the q'aire and you didn't - I'm guessing we have different genies. That makes sense with the indications that GLS OLS and RLS have the same genie on Oasis. So the Sky Lofts probably share with the port side aqua theatre suites. Or something like that. Could be interesting.

Matt hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the Uber update, I think we will try it this August from the hotel to the port. I'm don't mind the taxi to the hotel, or from the port to the airport.

As for the the suite grouping I'd think you could/might be right for Oasis and Allure. For Harmony they I guess the RLS and CLS (2) are grouped together as there are no OLS and GLS.

For our sailing in August we are in a CLS and there is a GLS available but I need that aft facing flowrider view. I keep looking though hoping our cabin will magically appear for booking. I did just get a $500 price drop though, so it isn't all bad.

Edited by A&L_Ont

That could explain things. I suppose if we start getting really close, that I could always contact the concierge if I have not heard anything.

Aside from the questionnaires, has it been about a week out thus far that people have started getting personal correspondence from their Genies?

Tom

I received a second questioner from royal..it was the same as first I think maybe because we asked them to add my email to all correspondence for the suite. We leave the 14th so I would expect the personal info from genie by sat. If I could figure out periscope..maybe I could do some live reviews as well with the genie etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Curious..nicoleandchris...was the do not bring list the standard list? I was not able to pull it up from the link

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, it was 100% the same list as posted on the website. Really unsure why we needed to receive it separately. But maybe for those very unaccustomed to royal's rules it might be useful. I think mkbruce posted the pdf of the list we received maybe a page or two ago.

Thanks! Question: is starbucks included or will the genie bring you your drinks with a bill for the drinks?

same with the candy store? and scoops ice cream

Hoping to make our final decision today if we go with SKY or STAR level. any insight on candy and starbucks? And would SKY level concierge help with reservations and seating.

Also, we want the same wait staff each night (in the main dinning room) is that an option?

Boarding tomorrow, received a pretty detailed itinerary from our genie outlining all 7 days. Lunches, dinners, excursions, suggestions, etc.

Have a great time. I look forward to your feedback upon your return.

#jealous at work.

... Also, we want the same wait staff each night (in the main dinning room) is that an option?

Just request that with the MTD desk and they will do their best to make it happen. It's not guaranteed, unless you have traditional dining.

FYI we are onboard and it exceeded our expectations thus far. I've been posting photos on Twitter for any one who wants to follow along! 360 photos coming in the next few hours! @nicolemarie4818

Sweet! Enjoy your vacation..but if you have time fill in the details. We sail June 12th Star class and I am dying to know how it is.

FYI we are onboard and it exceeded our expectations thus far. I've been posting photos on Twitter for any one who wants to follow along! 360 photos coming in the next few hours! @nicolemarie4818

Enjoy! Did you get your dining reservations in the end?