Email for dining room requests

I was told my request was forwarded to the vessel (Anthem) When I didn't hear back after 7 days I e-mailed RCL dining again and she forwarded again marked urgent.

I received a confirmation today with my DD classic dining rotation and table number stating a table for 2 as requested :D

Now does anyone know where table #107 is? LOL

I didn't know they would send the rotation too, that helps a lot for making reservations at Coastal kitchen, Solarium bistro and specialty restaurants.

Thanks for all your help!

I emailed the same email address last Friday 3/4, for our Enchantment cruise that leaves in 20 days. I have not received any reply yet. Hopefully we will hear something soon!

We received our email with the table assignment from the head waiter yesterday. I will let you all know when we get back if we actually got our table for 2 by the window.

Good Morning Diana,

Guest request has been accommodated.

Table for 2 by the window.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Florin, Preda

Head Waiter - ROC / Food & Beverage Operation

(Beeper-23-582) (Off-4245)

en_restaurantoperationscoordinator@rccl.com

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/

I was told my request was forwarded to the vessel (Anthem) When I didn't hear back after 7 days I e-mailed RCL dining again and she forwarded again marked urgent.

I received a confirmation today with my DD classic dining rotation and table number stating a table for 2 as requested :D

Now does anyone know where table #107 is? LOL

I didn't know they would send the rotation too, that helps a lot for making reservations at Coastal kitchen, Solarium bistro and specialty restaurants.

Thanks for all your help!

When are you sailing Anthem?

I emailed back, 9 days after I was told my request was forwarded to the vessel, and was told the ship is behind on requested and will do mine soon. That was 3 days ago. I'll wait another week and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Mom.to.2

When are you sailing Anthem?

I emailed back after 9 days and was told the ship behind on requested and will do mine soon. That was 3 days ago. I'll wait another week and try again.

We are on the 27th and below is what they wrote to RCL dining from the ship, so it seems they are behind.

"17, 2016 12:07 PM

To: Marlene Prieto

Subject: Re: FW: 3/27/2016 - Anthem dining requests 2nd request

Hi Marlene,

I did not yet start to work next voyage, due to extremely busy schedule in the past few days. As soon I will start the assignment I will get back to you with more details."

So that was the 17th and I got my assignment today

I am conversing with the same person. Perhaps since my sailing isn't till 4/8, it will take longer to get my assignment.

Thanks!

The ship normally does table assignments around 2 weeks before the cruise, so they should be working on yours very soon..

The ship normally does table assignments around 2 weeks before the cruise, so they should be working on yours very soon..

Thanks Bob, I'll sit tight.

I'm also wondering if the rumors about Anthem switching to traditional dining have anything to do with it.

Thanks Bob, I'll sit tight.

I'm also wondering if the rumors about Anthem switching to traditional dining have anything to do with it.

I think we will have to wait for our resident expert, Patti, to get onboard next week and get to the bottom of this issue.

Can I also use this email for MTD? For instance, I'm sailing solo in September and would like a two top near the window.

I thought that the email was for traditional dining, but I'm not sure. I'd say it's worth a try, and please let us know what they say. Also, I would not send the email until about 3 weeks before the cruise.

Well I just sent my email this morning. My TA had requested a large table, but we like to have a mix (men/women), and not just all women. I may have requested it too late, as our cruising date is the 2nd of April, but I just seen the email address for this request.

Well I just sent my email this morning. My TA had requested a large table, but we like to have a mix (men/women), and not just all women. I may have requested it too late, as our cruising date is the 2nd of April, but I just seen the email address for this request.

You might be OK, but please report back. I'm curious how they handle it this close in.

Bob - tomorrow will be two weeks from my sail date. Any suggestion when I should check-in again with RCL? My last correspondence was an email telling me that the vessel was behind on working with requests and they should be getting to mine soon. That was last Thursday.

I do not want to harass them, but I do not want to miss the window for requests either.

Thx

Bob - tomorrow will be two weeks from my sail date. Any suggestion when I should check-in again with RCL? My last correspondence was an email telling me that the vessel was behind on working with requests and they should be getting to mine soon. That was last Thursday.

I do not want to harass them, but I do not want to miss the window for requests either.

Thx

I would wait until a week before the cruise before I ask again.

I would wait until a week before the cruise before I ask again.

Thank you for the advice. I will restrain myself:)

By that point, Patti will hopefully have info for us regarding the dining changes coming too.

Thank you for the advice. I will restrain myself:)

By that point, Patti will hopefully have info for us regarding the dining changes coming too.

You're welcome, and if anyone can get the real scoop, it's Patti.:)

I did hear back from a Mona Guiterrez/Team Lead Dining/305 539-4085. She "showed" the name/date/time/large table for the dining. I told her I appreciated this, but I would like to know if it is all women, or mix with men and women? I have not heard back as yet.

Can I also use this email for MTD? For instance, I'm sailing solo in September and would like a two top near the window.

I may give it a shot too for my July 1 cruise. I've got MTD and have made 6:15 reservations - also cruising solo and would prefer a 2-top to myself just based on 2 situations where I was made extremely uncomfortable by the conversation assigned tablemates made (basically it was extremely clear that they had issues with who I am - without them knowing as I'm not what one typically thinks of when they think of the term...I "pass" easily). If I do, I'll post back what I hear.

• 2 weeks later...
I may give it a shot too for my July 1 cruise. I've got MTD and have made 6:15 reservations - also cruising solo and would prefer a 2-top to myself just based on 2 situations where I was made extremely uncomfortable by the conversation assigned tablemates made (basically it was extremely clear that they had issues with who I am - without them knowing as I'm not what one typically thinks of when they think of the term...I "pass" easily). If I do, I'll post back what I hear.

Please do! I usually don't mind sitting with other passengers but for this cruise, I'd just like to unwind alone after a long day in port and shame on them for making you feel uncomfortable.