Email for dining room requests

We use it for table size, location, and tablemates.

Bob,

Did you happen to send a request to rcldining@rccl.com for your most recent cruise on the Brilliance?

I did for our sailings, but noticed for the first time in many years that they are now forwarding the e-mails from that mailbox to a ship specific restaurant coordinator e-mail. (in my case BR_RestaurantOperationsCoordinator@rccl.com)

In fact, I almost missed seeing the reply, because it did not come from the usual RCL Dining e-mail addressI was expecting it from....maybe my experience is something new?

Chris

Bob,

Did you happen to send a request to rcldining@rccl.com for your most recent cruise on the Brilliance?

I did for our sailings, but noticed for the first time in many years that they are now forwarding the e-mails from that mailbox to a ship specific restaurant coordinator e-mail. (in my case BR_RestaurantOperationsCoordinator@rccl.com)

In fact, I almost missed seeing the reply, because it did not come from the usual RCL Dining e-mail addressI was expecting it from....maybe my experience is something new?

Chris

Yes, I used the rclding email for Brilliance. However, my reply came from shoreside, with a personal email address, not the rcldining address. It looks like the ship sent the shoreside people an email and the shoreside people cut and pasted it into their response to me.

On a later Vision cruise, I received a response directly from the Restaurant Operations Coordinator.

Yes, I used the rclding email for Brilliance. However, my reply came from shoreside, with a personal email address, not the rcldining address. It looks like the ship sent the shoreside people an email and the shoreside people cut and pasted it into their response to me.

On a later Vision cruise, I received a response directly from the Restaurant Operations Coordinator.

Bob, I got our response for our Brilliance cruise next week in the exact same manner as you. Our cruise prior to that on Enchantment came from the ROC.

We have always sent ours the same way as you and it got the desired result quickly. Have you ever done it the other way? Cut out the middleman so to speak.

Thanks Bob for the email.

I didn't know you could actually email them with such a request.

I was going to wait to make the request once on board.

Our cruise is next week (Allure, March 13) I hope it's not too late.

Thanks Again!!!!

Horacio.

Thanks Bob for the email.

I didn't know you could actually email them with such a request.

I was going to wait to make the request once on board.

Our cruise is next week (Allure, March 13) I hope it's not too late.

Thanks Again!!!!

Horacio.

Make sure when you are Emailing your dining request you include your sailing date, name of the ship, dining time you currently have, preferred table size, and location if you are familiar with the MDR floorplan and if you are celebrating a special occasion.

Edited by davekathy

Make sure when you are Emailing your dining request you include your sailing date, name of the ship, dining time you currently have, preferred table size, and location if you are familiar with the MDR floorplan and if you are celebrating a special occasion.

I also include stateroom numbers and booking numbers.

I will gladly share my experience in this same thread.

I will post their answer as soon as I have it, which can be after I come back from our cruise.

In the meantime, Thanks Again and Best Regards!!!

Horacio.

What do I need to include in my Email? Im looking to seat my 12 together near a window to hopefully better entertain my boys.

Full guest names, stateroom numbers, booking numbers, size of table, location of table, and dining time.

I generally use the rcl dining email, and received a response that my request was being forwarded. After waiting a couple of weeks I used the ship specific email and got a fast response and my request.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Hi Everybody!

Yesterday I emailed rcldining@rccl.com with a dining request but I haven't got an answer yet.

I am, in part, responsible because I emailed them very late. My cruise is in one week from now (March 13, 2016).

Maybe I should bypass this email address and contact the ship coordinator directly.

Does anyone have the email for the dining coordinator of the Allure of the Seas?

Thank You.

Horacio.

I know this wasn't he OP's question, but I'm just curious. Why not just sign up for MTD? We have done so since it started. We always get a table for two and almost always get the same waiters and often the same table.

Why bother with having to email? Most that like traditional dining say they like it because they want to sit with others.

I know this wasn't he OP's question, but I'm just curious. Why not just sign up for MTD? We have done so since it started. We always get a table for two and almost always get the same waiters and often the same table.

Why bother with having to email? Most that like traditional dining say they like it because they want to sit with others.

Hi and thanks for the interest.

My request is very simple. I want a table for 5 (just for me and my family) in the MDR, 8:30 PM seating. We already have the 8:30 time confirmed @ MDR. I just need to secure the table for 5.

Sometimes when the ship is too crowded you end up in a not so desirable, not so nice adjacent room (it happened to us once @ Liberty 8 years ago).

Besides, this time we want to be seated by ourselves, so we can have more time to share.

As you pointed out this is not the OP question. Maybe I should've started a new thread.

I am kind of new around this Boards.

Best Regards!!