ms Nieuw Amsterdam and ms Eurodam Sail-Away March 6, 2016

Boytjie

What's going on in Tampa???

Guess they were testing a lifeboat. It was such a good zoom, I couldn't tell.

I thought they were leaving because they pulled away from the dock, but here came a tender from the stern of the ship and have spent about 15 minutes getting her out of the water. Now they are leaving and the tender still isn't secured.

I thought they were leaving because they pulled away from the dock, but here came a tender from the stern of the ship and have spent about 15 minutes getting her out of the water. Now they are leaving and the tender still isn't secured.

Could you see what they were doing? It looked like that side of the ship had been against the dock.

Could you see what they were doing? It looked like that side of the ship had been against the dock.

It was, that was why they had to pull away from the dock. I thought they were leaving, not re attaching a tender.

Edited by Happily@Sea

Veendam looks good today leaving Tampa, except for maybe her modified tail. Just a couple more sailings and she leaves for drydock (?) And then a sailing from Ft Lauderdale before heading to Canada. With Oosterdam in Tampa next season, doubt we will see Veendam back again.

I haven't been around in a while due to illness. What happened to the full screen feature?

Terri

Lost that some time ago. They are upgrading the system (their reason) but it still has not returned.

Hope you are feeling better.