Harmony of the seas preview!

The view from the boardwalk balcony's

YES...In particular those at the very aft (deck #9) and how the Abyss may block their (our) views....We booked the last 4 afts before we knew anything about the slides.

Hi Louise.

Enjoy your cruise. Looking forward to your pics and views. How did you manage to get on-board?

And one word of warning. You better keep her neat and tidy for my 4 nights from the 22nd! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I will be sailing on Harmony of the Seas or her pre-inaugural preview cruise, blogging live on May 20th!! If anyone has anything they would like me to check out please comment below!

I am taking two roving teenage reporters with me to test all those crazy slides!

Louise - My Big Fat Cruise

Looking forward to your review! We're on the Harmony for our first RC cruise in August 2016 from Barcelona.

Hi everyone, I will be sailing on Harmony of the Seas or her pre-inaugural preview cruise, blogging live on May 20th!! If anyone has anything they would like me to check out please comment below!

I am taking two roving teenage reporters with me to test all those crazy slides!

Looking forward to it.

Hi everyone!

Very very excited too - this will be my first ever Oasis class ship, I reviewed Anthem of the seas last year when she launched, and thought she was beautiful, I will try to take photos of menus, and basically everything! We are also planning a video review, to capture the fun!

I will be back...

:D

Hi Louise.

Enjoy your cruise. Looking forward to your pics and views. How did you manage to get on-board?

And one word of warning. You better keep her neat and tidy for my 4 nights from the 22nd! [emoji3]

Hey I see you were on the Anthem with us June 1st last year to Spain, Portugal and the Canaries, what a lovely ship Anthem is. We will be on the Harmony in June and August this year, cannot come soon enough !!

Would be interested to see what you think of the entertainment and all the new shows. Not sure how many of these will get run during the sampler cruise, but any info would be great. Enjoy!

I am really hoping I will get to see all the shows, they are one thing I really enjoy, I will be back here on the boards to report back for sure!

We will rock you was in my opinion, fantastic on Anthem, and the shows in two70 were just out of this world, I am guessing there will be a show in the aqua theatre on Harmony, which should be amazing!

Hey I see you were on the Anthem with us June 1st last year to Spain, Portugal and the Canaries, what a lovely ship Anthem is. We will be on the Harmony in June and August this year, cannot come soon enough !!

Agreed, Anthem is one hell of a ship.

Allure was even better.

I'm sure Harmony will be just as fantastic.

• 1 month later...

I'd love to know if cabin #10198 has its bed near the balcony (vs near the closet)! Thanks!

We are following as well! Cruising November 12th, 2016 -- 7 day inaugural Caribbean. I would love a tour of a royal family suite if you had the chance! Either way, enjoy and thank you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We are not on HOS until October of 2017 to celebrate our anniversary but would like to see pics of views from 12329 farthest aft balcony on Deck 12!;) Which cabin do you have? Just wanted to see if the slide will block our view very much; however, I intend to keep that cabin anyway, so just curious, I guess.:rolleyes: Also, if they will have the wonderful roast beef and made to order salads at the park café on the Promenade, as DH and I love to eat lunch there!:p Oh and the dry slide of course, in your opinion, would a chubby 63 year old have much trouble doing this cause I really want to! What kind of entertainment is offered and what, if any, specials are offered? Whew! Lots of questions here! Thanks for taking the time to post your live review and can't wait to read along! Bon voyage Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are following as well! Cruising November 12th, 2016 -- 7 day inaugural Caribbean. I would love a tour of a royal family suite if you had the chance! Either way, enjoy and thank you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I will be in a Royal Family Suite on the 6/19 sailing out of Barcelona - I'll be sure to post pictures and comments!

I'm following also - on harmony in July this year so will be glued to your report! Would really like to know how effective the surf only internet package is at web browsing and photo sharing on social media. It's a bit cheaper but I don't want to be stuck in the slow lane - would rather pay the money and have a speedy connection.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app