Harmony of the seas preview!

Hi everyone, I will be sailing on Harmony of the Seas or her pre-inaugural preview cruise, blogging live on May 20th!! If anyone has anything they would like me to check out please comment below!

I am taking two roving teenage reporters with me to test all those crazy slides!

Louise - My Big Fat Cruise

Have you been on the Oasis or Allure? I would love to know the comparisons to the Harmony... (even though they are sister ships). :)

this above! Would also love to see lots of photos of the ships interior spaces! Looking forward to your review!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have been on both Oasis and Allure . And will be going on Harmony in Feb.

So I am glad finally something will be on line to report before we go.

Always fun to be on a new ship. Have fun and can't wait to see the pictures.

Would like to know if they are going with one main dining room or several different dining halls at night. I don't care which they go with. I don't know why everyone was in such an uproar about the dining on the Quantum of the Seas. I was on that too. Not a big deal.

Would like to know if they are going with one main dining room or several different dining halls at night. I don't care which they go with. I don't know why everyone was in such an uproar about the dining on the Quantum of the Seas. I was on that too. Not a big deal.

I agree!!! When we were on NCL'S Breakaway, this was the first time we rotated dining venues... There were 6 of us and we all absolutely loved it. Different atmosphere every night. I think people just don't like "change"....which I can certainly understand, but we thought it was great.

Also interested. We are on Harmony 29 May Southampton - Barcelona. My understanding is that there will be one MTD but each floor/deck will be styled differently. Guessing one/two floors will be for traditional dining and third (or maybe more?) will be for MTD. Will be interested to see how this pans out.

Looking forward to this review as well! Hoping for lots of pics! My husband's company has booked a large group of us on a 2018 cruise on this ship (don't worry, we are relatively well behaved, mostly mature (very few kids) bunch!)... I'm wondering how the teens find it as I will have our 13 and 18 year old with us.

If you ever go on the Oasis/Allure/Harmony....you will NEVER return to NCL. :):):) (friendly statement) :):)

We love NCLs new mega ships! Just wish royal would include the drink package, then I would not hesitate. Otherwise they are about the same price now.

Subscribing! I'm sailing her in July..just a few short months! Can't wait to see some pictures! I would also love to see what the views will look like from a Boardwalk Balcony since there will now be slides!!

Would love pictures for my laptop wallpaper! We are booking Harmony for Dec 2017 while on Adventure in 3 weeks so we get the OBC for booking onboard.

Have done both Allure and Oasis so cannot wait to try Harmony!!!

I'd be curious about the escape room (especially if you've done other experiences on land to compare it to), as well as the pop-up traveling piano player (how often you're able to locate him, how long he seems to stay in one spot, etc.)

Hope you enjoy your trip!