Harmony of the seas preview!

I will be in a Royal Family Suite on the 6/19 sailing out of Barcelona - I'll be sure to post pictures and comments!

That's terrific, thank you so much! We're very excited, it will be us and our three children as well!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sailing on Harmony July 14th from Rome. Chomping at the bit to read your review and see your pics. Have been on Oasis and it was pure paradise so I expect HOS to be the same and then some. Have a wonderful time and have a drink for me!!

I will be in a Royal Family Suite on the 6/19 sailing out of Barcelona - I'll be sure to post pictures and comments!

Hey, we are on the same sailing as you and are in a Grand Suite - see you in the Lounge.

We will be on the Harmony July 2017. We are booked in a boardwalk balcony on 9th floor at the aft. We booked it because we were told we would be able to view the aqua show and see the ocean from our balcony. Can you see if the slides block that view. I heard that The Abyss may make it hard to see now. Thank you so much and I am looking forward to your information:)

Sailing on Harmony July 14th from Rome. Chomping at the bit to read your review and see your pics. Have been on Oasis and it was pure paradise so I expect HOS to be the same and then some. Have a wonderful time and have a drink for me!!

We are on your sailing[emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I haven't read through the replies yet but if you could get a picture of the signs by the slides (regarding height and weight requirements) I would greatly appreciate it! :D

We had trouble deciding between harmony or norwegian escape and I'm starting to worry that we made a mistake because I don't think my youngest will be 48" by next year (he's a hair under 46" now). Escape has a couple bigger slides that are 42" so at least he could ride something other than the baby slides. I always have buyers remorse though So it could be that. LOL

I am hoping to see this and a lot of other reviews pop up before our October TA! Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures. It really helps pass the time during the long wait until our next cruise.:)

Me too! This is going to be a LONG summer!

Can't wait to see pictures of all areas of the ship, especially Central Park and the Solarium.

For those sailing shortly are you able to book any entertainment yet ? or has the 60 days out not been possible

Yes I booked Grease and the ice show already. My children are very young and I'm not sure they won't be scared by the aqua theatre show so we didn't book that. Also did not book the headliner because we want to do our first 3N dining package on the first day and second on the second day before the ports kick in. We are on the 5N cruise departing 7 June. :)

The view from the boardwalk balcony's

I second this one....specifically the view back towards the Aqua Theatre...wondering how much of an impact the Abyss will have on cabins such as 12729 and similar end units....Have a fun time and Thanks

I am subscribed! We are on HOS in June 2017. Very interested in picture from a boardwalk balcony out the back of the ship. We have two boardwalk balcony cabins on the 11th level - specifically 11323 and 11325, would like to know how bad the slides will be in the way. Also, they did not allow us to book late seating dinner, is there a late seating or only early seating?

We have been on both Oasis and Allure . And will be going on Harmony in Feb.

So I am glad finally something will be on line to report before we go.

Always fun to be on a new ship. Have fun and can't wait to see the pictures.

Would like to know if they are going with one main dining room or several different dining halls at night. I don't care which they go with. I don't know why everyone was in such an uproar about the dining on the Quantum of the Seas. I was on that too. Not a big deal.

Which sailing in February will you be on....we are going on the 2/18/17 sailing?

Looking forward to those slides!

SEVEN MORE SLEEPS!! This time next week, I will be packing ready to go down to Southampton, I will start a new thread, here, on Cruise Critic, with my review, and live blog, I have a very busy agenda on board, in just two short days, but will try to cover as much as I can! Stay tuned! :)

If you ever go on the Oasis/Allure/Harmony....you will NEVER return to NCL. :):):) (friendly statement) :):)

Not true...Although they are amazing ships, see my signature. :D I'm definitely not loyal to one cruise line.