4 X ships in port same time, unusual? party? (Demi Lovato) 2 Threads Merged

dodger1964

She's looking good on her years - didn't knew she could sing, I remember her most for Ghost :D

The Caribbean cruises must have a completely different age demographic to the ones we've been on ex Southampton. I think Millican & Nesbitt would be a better match for the UK :eek:

It is a Christmas cruise..so there will be a lot of younger cruisers...Celebrity just has to figure out a way to make sure they actually know about it so their parents can fork over the $$$$$.

That would make me NOT want to book any of those sailings.

Not sure what age group they are going for but mostly teenyboppers like Demi Lovato as she came from Disney TV. I doubt any of those have money to pay for a Holiday cruise and even if their parents do I doubt the parents want to spend their Holiday at a Demi Lovato concert.

Edited by CruisingChick

That would make me NOT want to book any of those sailings.

Not sure what age group they are going for but mostly teenyboppers like Demi Lovato as she came from Disney TV. I doubt any of those have money to pay for a Holiday cruise and even if their parents do I doubt the parents want to spend their Holiday at a Demi Lovato concert.

I'm not sure about this sailing (at least for the Summit)...I would consider our price to be CHEAP! I was surprised a Xmas cruise would be that cheap.

Maybe they are not including meals in the price anymore?

On that Celebrity page that it links to the word December is misspelled 4 times in the dates that the different ships leave on.

DECEMEBER

Seriously, don't any of these companies proof read anything?

Would love to hear the duelling horns that day:cool: Phil

If all 4 are lined up together, you must post a picture :).

Phil and Jenny,

We will be there in St. Maarten. We will let you know the outcome. :)

She's looking good on her years - didn't knew she could sing, I remember her most for Ghost :D

The Caribbean cruises must have a completely different age demographic to the ones we've been on ex Southampton. I think Millican & Nesbitt would be a better match for the UK :eek:

I laughed (and got!) both of the jokes :D

So far, I have only sailed Celebrity in the Med (3 times), and they have been clearly aiming at a younger demographic, most noticeably with some of the 'music' around the ship. I will be interested to see if there is a different vibe to our January Florida cruise.

I also thought 'Who?' when I read the blurb ;).