10 Drink Card, not a Package

I'm really glad I don't drink. I couldn't imagine spending so much money.

Could you imagine spending the 600 CAD for a week of unlimited drinking? The 85.00 is a bargain. I will have a handful of drinks and the 85 plus whatever I spend in the first few days is worth it AND still less than 600. Some people will drink and get their money's worth.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I purchased the punch card it on the Oasis this January either the 4th or 5th day. It wad advertised on RC's channel in the stateroom, guest services, and outside Windjammer. I've never purchased a package because I don't drink enough to justify the price and you can't share it.

Could you imagine spending the 600 CAD for a week of unlimited drinking? The 85.00 is a bargain. I will have a handful of drinks and the 85 plus whatever I spend in the first few days is worth it AND still less than 600. Some people will drink and get their money's worth.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I have different priorities when it comes to cruising I guess! A couple of drinks, definitely. I want to remember my trip and be able to do excursions and stuff. I'd rather that money be adventurous stuff.

All the power to those who think it's worth it, though. I just can't fathom it myself. [emoji846]

Quite a spread of prices for the 10 drink card (price rounded / inclusive of tip)

Freedom .. $65

Liberty ..... $68

Splendour . $70

Vision ...... $79

Splendour . $80

Liberty ..... $85

Vision ...... $85

Grandeur . $90

Oasis ...... $93

Jewel ...... $93

Adventure $100

Edited by icsys

Quite a spread of prices for the 10 drink card (price rounded / inclusive of tip)

Freedom .. $65

Liberty ..... $68

Splendour . $70

Vision ...... $79

Splendour . $80

Liberty ..... $85

Vision ...... $85

Grandeur . $90

Oasis ...... $93

Jewel ...... $93

Adventure $100

Are you saying that Royal is not consistent?;)

Ahhh so its only a possibility, hmmm ok just have to see what happens I guess. They should offer it all the time, its the perfect solution to the sharing problem with packages and for the casual drinkers.

Thanks!

I agree, The C in RC doesn't stand for consistency. With 3 sea days coming up on Oasis, I might consider this. Perhaps we could use it for the final 2 Sea Days.

I was also wondering why the various price points.

Who determines the price? Seems like they are just pulling figures from somewhere:D

Guessing it's the Bar Manager and Hotel Director.

Freedom, March 6, 2016. Offered on the last two days on our Eastern run. $65, including tip. :eek:

ry%3D480

Did this flyer get put in the rooms or where did you see the advertisement? I'm hoping they have this in a week when we board for this same price :). Thanks!

Well thanks to all for the great comments, I purchased a package while on Liberty last year to Bermuda, I just don't drink enough to support the high price. Further while we were in port I was off the boat, so allot of loss there as well for almost 2 days.

In any case as I said, I'm just a casual drinker and I agree with some of the comments provided, I want to remember the cruise, I think this card is the way to go, if they don't offer it I will probably just pay as you go, but I don't think a package is in the future for our Oasis cruise on Oct 8.

I also don't mine the regular coffee or the lemonade that is provided, I think if anything maybe I'll get a case of that water as I do drink allot of that!

Did this flyer get put in the rooms or where did you see the advertisement? I'm hoping they have this in a week when we board for this same price :). Thanks!

They had a stand outside WJ on Friday morning. They also sold sea day beverage packages for the last two days.

Does anyone know if the card is offered on Enchantment of the Seas? I'm not much of a drinker either but I thought it would be useful for the day we're in Nassau and the sea day.

I am on Enchantment next weekend, I'll post if I see it