Escape haven menus?

kimstoess

Sorry newbie question...

Does Ultimate Beverage Package apply to drinks brought to your room by butler while in haven suite? Also had a question about breakfast juices while in Haven restaurant. I've read and received conflicting information.

Thanks in advance for help.

Not positive - but I'm pretty sure - the drink package does NOT apply to drink delivered to the cabin.

There is no charge for juice in the Haven restaurant - if that's your question. ;)

No, the UDP does not apply to drinks via room service (butler). Not sure about the juices tho.

Sorry newbie question...

Does Ultimate Beverage Package apply to drinks brought to your room by butler while in haven suite? Also had a question about breakfast juices while in Haven restaurant. I've read and received conflicting information.

Thanks in advance for help.

thanks!!!

any other haven advice?

Don't forget to venture OUT of the Haven and experience the rest of the ship!! :eek:

Our first NCL and Haven experience was on the Epic. It was truly fantastic and we thoroughly enjoyed it!

BUT.....we got off the ship and realized that we missed a lot of what makes the Epic special because we only left the Haven for dinners and shows! :o :cool:

• 9 months later...

The Haven's menu stays the same every day. Menus and all mean dining rooms, O'shehans, and the buffet change every day.

There are no real room service menus for the havens. You can order anything off the main dining room menu, the Haven's restaurant, especially restaurants. If you order something from a specialty restaurant, you'll be charged for those items.

There is a breakfast card in the room with check boxes for breakfast items. You can ignore the checkboxes and order whatever you want from the restaurant. For example, we order fried eggs, fillet steak, ham, bacon, fresh fruit, breads, juices, coffee by writing it on the card and giving it to our Butler. Your butler will bring your breakfast on time, with white tablecloth service

The Haven's menu stays the same every day. Menus and all mean dining rooms, O'shehans, and the buffet change every day.

There are no real room service menus for the havens. You can order anything off the main dining room menu, the Haven's restaurant, especially restaurants. If you order something from a specialty restaurant, you'll be charged for those items.

There is a breakfast card in the room with check boxes for breakfast items. You can ignore the checkboxes and order whatever you want from the restaurant. For example, we order fried eggs, fillet steak, ham, bacon, fresh fruit, breads, juices, coffee by writing it on the card and giving it to our Butler. Your butler will bring your breakfast on time, with white tablecloth service

Thanks for the fast response! just booked our first NCL and in the Haven and it all seems so different from Carnival.

So white tablecloth service - what does that mean? We have small room with what appears to be a very small table. Can't imagine it holding much more than a pot of coffee. LOL

I don't care if the coffeemaker in the room is lavazza, dolce gusto, keurig, nespresso, or whatever, as long as it makes decent coffee. The room service and restaurant coffee on the Jade last week was rancid battery acid and I do not feel like getting dressed and schlepping down to the coffee bar before my first cup. This is totally non negotiable.

Has anyone ever requested say a pitcher of ice tea from their Butler? Thinking of having a diner on our aft balcony however I drink a lot of liquids when having a meal and can drink a pitcher of tea on my own if I take my time with dinner.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I do not believe that will be a problem - just let them know what you want and when. I know others have made requests for such things to be available in the cabin at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone ever requested say a pitcher of ice tea from their Butler? Thinking of having a diner on our aft balcony however I drink a lot of liquids when having a meal and can drink a pitcher of tea on my own if I take my time with dinner.

No problem. We had a pitcher of Iced Tea and a pitcher of Sprite/Sierra Mist (whatever) with every meal in suite....I would walk to get the "real drinks" from the bar. :cool:

Thanks for the fast response! just booked our first NCL and in the Haven and it all seems so different from Carnival.

So white tablecloth service - what does that mean? We have small room with what appears to be a very small table. Can't imagine it holding much more than a pot of coffee. LOL

White tablecloth - they clear the table in the room, put a white tablecloth on it and put the dishes on top.

What Haven category and how many people in room? Some of the rooms that allow more than 2 have very small tables and it isn't really practical to eat there if more than 2 people.

Do all haven rooms on all ships have in room nespresso (or similar?)

Only the suites have an "espresso" machine. Either Nespresso on the newer ships, or Lavazza on the older.

I believe all other cabins have a small 2 cup drip style coffee maker.

OK now I am confused- all haven rooms have drip coffee maker except suites (?) or all haven rooms have some kind of specialty coffee maker?

I know it might seem silly but I need good quality coffee, in my room. It doesn't have to be great, just good, but if this is not possible I cannot go on this cruise.