2017 Itineries

marama

Well, first of all, hello to everyone here. This is my first visit to the Regent Board, as our sailing has previously been on Windstar and Seabourn. However, friends of ours have recommended Regent, so we took a look and like what we have seen online so far.

We have already made our travel plans for 2016, so we were wondering - does anyone know when the full list of voyages will be out for summer 2017? So far Regent are only showing up to May 2017.

Welcome!

On March 31 (a catalog mailing thread), DaveFr said:

Summer 2017 schedules have not yet been released. They should be released sometime in April. I'm sure the catalog you are seeking, will follow the release of schedules shortly.

I am also new to the Regent board. We saw the 2017 calendar as we had planned on an April 17 cruise from Istanbul to Miami. It has since been pulled as they are no longer stopping in Turkey and the cabin class we wanted was not available as this was a portion of the world cruise.

I was just speaking with Regent about something else and asked if they happened to know when new itineraries are coming out. I was told that the date had just been announced: Friday, April 8th (as in this Friday!) for new itineraries on line and then the coming Monday for booking.

I guess we shall see what we shall see.

Brochure available! Navigator doing Northwest Passage; way too early in season (in my not so humble opinion). Still, a much better value than our trip on Silver Explorer. Prices look reasonable especially as they now show "no air" prices.

Brochure available! Navigator doing Northwest Passage; way too early in season (in my not so humble opinion). Still, a much better value than our trip on Silver Explorer. Prices look reasonable especially as they now show "no air" prices.

Marq, thanks for confirming the "rumour" I'd heard but didn't feel able to confirm. The Crystal NWP itinerary sold out in minutes: It's hardly surprising that other cruise lines with suitable ships in their fleet are going to jump on that bandwagon. Who's up for it?

Hi Flossie it looks like one free bag of laundry per cabin . Would it only be applied from the 2017 bookings ? That's a good benefit to get. Jean.

From page 57:

New Seven Seas Society® amenities and leather luggage tags, included with cruise vacation documents, begin with Seven Seas Explorer® 7/20/2016, Seven Seas Voyager® 7/23/2016, Seven Seas Mariner® 7/20/2016 and Seven Seas Navigator® 7/25/2016.

You can click on the 2018 itineraries now also.

Earlier today you could only get to Dec 2017.

Business class air included on all intercontinental flights in all suite categories!

:mad: Yes, you can "click" on the 2018s but they don't work; I could only 1 to work. Again a suggestion to FDR - hire some High School kids to do the tech side of your website.

:mad: Yes, you can "click" on the 2018s but they don't work; I could only 1 to work. Again a suggestion to FDR - hire some High School kids to do the tech side of your website.

They are all working for me.