LAFFNVEGAS LIVE from the Premier Sailings of the MS Koningsdam

LAFFNVEGAS

How did you get the Apple Watch to alert you about flight info? I love mine too but didn't know it could do that!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You have to have both App In Air app and Trip it for iPhone, then you just upload your reservation number and air info and everything is then sent to you. Even when you land it tells you where to find your luggage. Or if the carrousel number changes. Have used it many times. 👍🏻✈️

Lisa,

Do you mind telling me what fare HAL was able to get you from Las Vegas to Rome?

We will be looking for the same route this Fall.

Thanks,

Sherry

It was close to $1100 pp, just under. The same flight at the lowest from Delta was about $150 more pp.

Lisa,

Another airfare question - we will be on the same Delta Atlanta - Rome flight, also booked through HAL; how soon can we get into the reservation and buy Comfort Plus?

Thanks,

Marion

Marion, anytime after you hav made final payment Hal can ticket the Airbus not till they ticket it. Hal has been known to not ticket it till 3 weeks prior or as early as 8 weeks prior. Obviously the sooner the better. Best to Callahan Air they would already have a date they will ticket it and sometimes they will do it early so you can jump in to get Comfort Plus.

Thank you Lisa!

You and Tom have a wonderful and safe trip!

I look forward to your reports and photos.

By the way, Steve and I live in St George, Utah. Even though we have an airport, it is small with limited flights that are either Delta or United.

Greetings from the Atlanta airport, our flight arrived about 40 minutes early. We already had almost a 4 and a half hour layover, now it is over 5 hours. When we originally booked this the flight left Vegas at 9:30 so the lay over was not long but typical of airlines a few weeks ago the canceled that flight and placed on this flight.

We are in the International terminal food court, my diet has ended till I get home so had Chips and queso and very spicy chicken tortilla soup. And a very nasty tasty Frozen Margarita. 😝 Definitely not top shelf anejo tequila lol 😖

Our flight to Atlanta flew by, sorry for the pun lol. Now just hoping the same for the 10 hours to Rone.

Many thanks to all of you for following along.

You have to have both App In Air app and Trip it for iPhone, then you just upload your reservation number and air info and everything is then sent to you. Even when you land it tells you where to find your luggage. Or if the carrousel number changes. Have used it many times. [emoji106]🏻[emoji574]️

That's awesome! I'm getting those. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I too want to add my congratulations to everyone going on this first voyage! I don't post often but I love to read the HAL blogs. We are scheduled on the Kdam in August and I am giddy with anticipation! I will be racing home from work daily so that I can catch up on this blog. :)

I too would love to hear more about Sel de Mer and the food offerings in the Grand Dutch Cafe.

I hope you have a fabulous time!! Once you finally get there I hope it goes by slowly so you can treasure each and every moment!

All the best...

Cindy

Marion, anytime after you hav made final payment Hal can ticket the Airbus not till they ticket it. Hal has been known to not ticket it till 3 weeks prior or as early as 8 weeks prior. Obviously the sooner the better. Best to Callahan Air they would already have a date they will ticket it and sometimes they will do it early so you can jump in to get Comfort Plus.

when I tried to buy the comfort plus and couldn't I contacted my PCC and mysteriously it was ticketed the same day. (It was well after final and full payment)

Hope you have a great cruise, I'm looking forward to hearing all about it, with lots of photos!

We're on the Westerdam right now, and we have a great Internet package - 33 days for $199. We're really pleased with it. I hope they have something similar for you on Koningsdam.

Hope you have a great cruise, I'm looking forward to hearing all about it, with lots of photos!

We're on the Westerdam right now, and we have a great Internet package - 33 days for $199. We're really pleased with it. I hope they have something similar for you on Koningsdam.

I hope so. The Internet on the shake-down cruise is the old by-the-minute BS.

I am so excited about this blog! I feel the same amount of happiness and anticipation as I did on my very first cruise back in 2008 on the Veendam. Give us lots and lots of details.

And Lisa, you helped me a couple of years ago with my aft cabin selection on the Veendam, ... great one. You had it just a couple of weeks before we moved in.