Umbrellas?

jeno

Thanks, all! I'm almost positive we had one in our sunset view aft balcony in Nov and regular balcony in January. Maybe the big one is only in the aqua etc. I'm going to assume there is one and take a chance.

If it is raining on a TA, in the Caribbean or even the Med there is invariably also a strong breeze!

Buy several throw away plastic ponchos from the dollar shop...Take up no space, do keep you dry and you won't leave deck 11 like Mary Poppins!!

Enjoy your cruise, hopefully sunny and rain free!

Ok, after more than a dozen Celebrity cruises, all but one in balcony and Concierge cabins, I have NEVER noticed the small umbrella! That says terrible things about my powers of observation, doesn't it? :o

To be fair I didn't realise that every room had one either.... when the possibility arose that we might need one someone mentioned that there should be one in the cupboard..... had to look for it.... there definitely wasn't one.... room steward said previous occupant must have 'borrowed' it and provided me with another.