What ships still have a Concierge Lounge?

Most RCI ships still have a Concierge Lounge. Several ships have replaced it with a Suite Lounge instead. My understanding is Pinnacle will have access along with suite guests to the Suite Lounge. D+ and Pinnacle have access to both the Diamond Lounge as well as the Concierge Lounge.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Most RCI ships still have a Concierge Lounge. Several ships have replaced it with a Suite Lounge instead. My understanding is Pinnacle will have access along with suite guests to the Suite Lounge. D+ and Pinnacle have access to both the Diamond Lounge as well as the Concierge Lounge.

Mike, just a heads up. Keep your eyes open for the follow up episode of Legendary Motorcar on Velocity. The new season is airing in the states as of March and the Boss and is complete.

Say hello to Tami and the family. I hope all is well with you guys.

Andrew

Mike, just a heads up. Keep your eyes open for the follow up episode of Legendary Motorcar on Velocity. The new season is airing in the states as of March and the Boss and is complete.

Say hello to Tami and the family. I hope all is well with you guys.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew - will do! Best to Lisa and Owen. All's well here - hope the same is with you.

Thanks Andrew - will do! Best to Lisa and Owen. All's well here - hope the same is with you.

Yes all is good, other than the cold weather.;) We cant wait to open the pool and gets the cars out but Mother Nature is dragging her feet.