Royal Caribbean Coffee

On many ships I've been on they've had either Seattle's Best or Starbucks. I don't know about the syrupy stuff, but I'm guessing you wouldn't want that.

Tom

Non specialty Seattle's Best is free, but Starbucks is for pay--need a small loan. LOL

Does anyone know the brand or where I can buy the Royal Roast Coffee served onboard all RC ships?

Seattle's Best, but I don't know which blend it would be. You might be able to get it at Ralph's (in CA) or any other grocery store.

I think it's Illy's.:)

Still laughing.....We have an Illy espresso machine Y2....and use their Keurig cups.

I am a pretty heavy coffee snob and I consider the coffee at Promenade cafe not bad at all...of course we prefer the machine in Diamond lounge but we can hang with the MDR coffee as well. My fave is cappuccino and you can order this in MDR. Its worth the upcharge IMHO. I would never have coffee in WJ though.

As far as milk/creamer is concerned, you are incorrect about the UTH milk thing.

Edited by BecciBoo

Milk in the US is pasteurized and I guess the Aussies object to pasteurized milk but the taste of our milk is wonderful IMHO.

I object to it, too. Raw milk is amazing, and if you can get it from a trusted dairy (as I can), it changes everything.

But from that link above, there is a difference between pasteurization and UHT. From the link: "The heat used during the UHT process can cause Maillard browning and change the taste and smell of dairy products"

So, you know, yuck. :)

Non specialty Seattle's Best is free, but Starbucks is for pay--need a small loan. LOL

FWIW unless they put Starbucks in the brewed coffee pots, at the espresso stands that "proudly serve Starbucks" beans, you can't get a brewed coffee. You can get an americano, but if you ask for a cup of coffee they'll point you to the free urns of brewed coffee.

Milk in the US is pasteurized and I guess the Aussies object to pasteurized milk but the taste of our milk is wonderful IMHO.

Milk in Australia is also pasteurized (and tastes great) - that is a different thing to UHT.

Yes, I used to make my own butter from milk from a dairy in our area back in the day...as I was saying the ship has just plain old pasteurized milk and it tastes good not brown or yucky....just sayin... and the cappuccino is great. For obvious reasons they can't serve raw milk on a ship....

Edited by BecciBoo