No luggage tags with Set Sail pass?

We go on Enchantment tomorrow and I just printed Set Sail pass. It didn't give any luggage tags--do they still do that? It shows a copy of what they look like (with my room number on it) and it says to show it to the porter, but it says right on it that it is not a luggage tag.

Are they doing it differently or am I supposed to do something else?

Thanks!

We go on Enchantment tomorrow and I just printed Set Sail pass. It didn't give any luggage tags--do they still do that? It shows a copy of what they look like (with my room number on it) and it says to show it to the porter, but it says right on it that it is not a luggage tag.

Are they doing it differently or am I supposed to do something else?

Thanks!

There should be a "Print Luggage Tags" button on the same page as your online check-in.

The full size luggage tag image is also part of the downloadable cruise docs.

They are one of the last pages in your cruise documents. Set the printer to only print that page and choose the number of copies you want. Just did that yesterday.

..........or just ask the porters at the pier tomorrow.

Thanks! I was wondering the same thing... I didn't want to have to print them and hope they survived the plane trip as I've seen how those airline baggage handlers handle the luggage some days =)

Most people don't put them on until after the flight.

... I didn't want to have to print them and hope they survived the plane trip as I've seen how those airline baggage handlers handle the luggage some days =)

For others who may read this, for this reason you don't put them on until you are heading to the pier. We print out our own tags, cover them with clear packing tape, fold them in half and then staple them to our luggage. Oh my gosh, couldn't be easier and you don't waste time at the pier waiting for the porter to fill out your tag (no offense intended - we have also used that option several times and it is just fine :) ).