"Razor" plug in bathroom

adstz

Can I plug anything else in the "razor only" plug in the bathroom? I want to put a night light so I don't have to leave the bathroom lights on during the night. I'm not sure about electricity and don't want to cause a problem.

Thanks.

Anything that doesn't use much current draw will work. We have occasionally used it to charge either cell phones or camera batteries if all of the other outlets are being used for something else. We always use it to charge the electric tooth brush and the shaver (as others have also mentioned).

Can I plug anything else in the "razor only" plug in the bathroom? I want to put a night light so I don't have to leave the bathroom lights on during the night. I'm not sure about electricity and don't want to cause a problem.

Thanks.

Your night light will not be a problem.

Thanks.

Should be able to

We used flameless tea lights in the bathroom at night. A 3 pack from the dollar store lasted a week! Then I would move them to light the cabin while DH was still sleeping! :D

We do that too. Although brought the orange flame Halloween ones by mistake. The bathroom had an eerie glow at night. :)

MMCKM:

Doesn't leaving the light on, in the bathroom, blast you awake! with the bright light? Like I'm sure most others, I'd rather not totally wake up when I have to go, in the middle of the night. If I'm awaken like that, I'm awake for the rest of the night.😴

MMCKM:

Doesn't leaving the light on, in the bathroom, blast you awake! with the bright light? Like I'm sure most others, I'd rather not totally wake up when I have to go, in the middle of the night. If I'm awaken like that, I'm awake for the rest of the night.😴

it doesn't bother us we just go back to sleep. If I have to get up and go to the bathroom I'm awake, wish I could go and not wake up but that would create another problem..

Some of the times the bathroom light switch did not affect plugging in a nightlight; other times the power to the plug went off with the bathroom light. We bring both a regular nightlight and battery operated tea lights and use whichever works.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Usually, the bathroom outlet won't function when the lights are turned off...sort of defeats the purpose! Bring a battery operated tea light, if you want.

Does anybody know if the razor plug on the Royal Princess goes off when the bathroom light is turned off?

It has been quite a while since I have been on a cruise ship where the razor plug working depended on the bathroom light being on.

It does stay on with the main light off on the Royal. Also at least on the Pacific, Caribbean, Star, Island, Diamond and Crown.