Navigator - April 2018 - Missing??

sochie

I looked at a 9 Night, Navigator of the Seas, April 2018 sailing on Wednesday morning on the RCCL Website, I sent my TA an email and then spoke to her and she put a hold on balcony cabin, #1388, for me. This was the first day the new itineraries became available.

On Thursday she went to pay the deposit and make a minor change to it and RCCL is not able to find the sailing, I don't think they can find the reservation either.

I have tried looking for the sailing on the Website since then and cannot find any Navigator of the Seas sailings for April now.

RCCL is blaming it on the IT department and are saying it will show up, but when it will show up they cannot tell her.

Has anyone else had this issue this week?

Thanks

Nancy

Is that the one that goes to the ABC's

I can book it as of right now

5 minutes ago not available

Maybe repricing or of course RCCL IT screw Up:confused:

I like that itinerary

Edited by jonbgd

Is that the one that goes to the ABC's

I can book it as of right now

5 minutes ago not available

Maybe repricing or of course RCCL IT screw Up:confused:

I like that itinerary

I can see it on a "Major Online TA's" site, but when I try to book it says error. It was doing that yesterday too.

The sailing is not appearing on Royal's site.

I booked the April 22nd 5 night and the 27th 9 night and the next day could not access the reservations and crown and anchor could not access them either.

Resolutions told me that the revenue department pulled all April sailings for Navigator off the site and is doing "maintenance." I was told everything would reappear by Wednesday.

So right now my bookings are in limbo even though they've already charged my card for the two deposits

Sent from my LG G5 using Tapatalk

I can see it on a "Major Online TA's" site, but when I try to book it says error. It was doing that yesterday too.

The sailing is not appearing on Royal's site.

Im on an online Ta site and I can go as far till I have to click on my CC to confirm payment

Has anyone had any luck with confirming their reservations?

Nope I called yesterday and was told another week. They can see the reservation just cannot access it. My credit card was charged for both sailings I booked

Nope I called yesterday and was told another week. They can see the reservation just cannot access it. My credit card was charged for both sailings I booked

I was told basically the same thing. I have the same sailings booked as Emmy as well.

The guy at Crown and Anchor I spoke to yesterday seemed just as frustrated as I am.

Sent from my LG G5 using Tapatalk

I have been awaiting the Christmas and New Year's 2017 cruises for the Navigator and those two weeks are missing as well. The weeks prior and following those two weeks are loaded.

I've been waiting for the Navigator New Years cruise as well. I wonder if they are changing her standard itinerary around a bit. If she follows her normal schedule she would be doing a 5 night departing on NYE which is the same or similar to what the Freedom and Indy are doing.

FYI there was a recent price drop on the 5 day Indy NYE cruise for this coming year...down as low as $499US for an inside. Also a price drop on a similar cruise on Brilliance. Hoping next years cruises follow suit.

I've been waiting for the Navigator New Years cruise as well. I wonder if they are changing her standard itinerary around a bit. If she follows her normal schedule she would be doing a 5 night departing on NYE which is the same or similar to what the Freedom and Indy are doing.

FYI there was a recent price drop on the 5 day Indy NYE cruise for this coming year...down as low as $499US for an inside. Also a price drop on a similar cruise on Brilliance. Hoping next years cruises follow suit.

Saw the itineraries posted for the 9 day x-mas and the 5 day new year cruise for 2017 on another site and they list the ports as the normal ones. No pricing on them however.

Navigator Of The Seas Depart: 05:00 PM12/31/2017Miami, FloridaCarnival Victory 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Carnival Splendor 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Navigator Of The Seas 01/01/2018At Sea Navigator Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM01/02/2018Costa Maya (Majahual)Celebrity Equinox 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Dock)

Navigator Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM01/03/2018Cozumel, MexicoMSC Seaside 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Celebrity Equinox 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Dock)

Rhapsody Of The Seas 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM (Dock)

Navigator Of The Seas 01/04/2018At Sea Navigator Of The Seas Arrive: 07:00 AM01/05/2018Miami, FloridaEnchantment Of The Seas 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Dock)

I'm getting used to their glitches:rolleyes:

Try looking at enchantment for next March. It says there is an itinerary change and even if you select a specific date for March it reverts you back to November this year:confused: they can price up if you call in but I have no way to check for price changes.

I gave up and booked something else as I had the cruise bug itch:D shame as trying to complete the fleet ;)

Edited by Spurschick

I booked the exact cabin I wanted on the April 13 sailing... But still waiting to see if the April 27 sailing shows back up.. A little worried about hitting a late spring break crowd on the sailing on the 13th...

I booked the exact cabin I wanted on the April 13 sailing... But still waiting to see if the April 27 sailing shows back up.. A little worried about hitting a late spring break crowd on the sailing on the 13th...

Cost for suites are really reasonable. We always book a Junior Suite but we booked an Owner's Suite for the very first time on the April 13, 2018 9 night. Couldn't resist the price.

I'm getting used to their glitches:rolleyes:

Try looking at enchantment for next March. It says there is an itinerary change and even if you select a specific date for March it reverts you back to November this year:confused: they can price up if you call in but I have no way to check for price changes.

I gave up and booked something else as I had the cruise bug itch:D shame as trying to complete the fleet ;)

Usually with the Miami 4 day cruises if there is a itinerary change it is just switching Nassau and CoCo Cay. (Giving you less time in Nassau)