Too Early for April 2017 Bookings?

cruisingbajan

Hi Guys,

I have been looking to book our hotel stay for our April 2017 cruise but most places are not giving me the option to book and some booking sites are saying that they have sold out all rooms for those dates (first week of April 2017).

Is it that it is waaaay early or is something happening in FLL during this time frame next year?

Thanks in advance guys.:)

Give it a little more time. Most, but not all (you didn't specify which hotels) start opening up reservations approximately 365 days from your check out date, but they aren't consistent. You don't want to book at 364 days anyway, rates probably won't be fully locked in.

Giving us exact dates, and hotels involved would be helpful for more specific info.

Thanks Guys,

I am specifically looking at April 5-7 2017 at this time.

So far I have looked at Sleep Inn Dania Beach, La Quinta Airport as well as Best Western and Quality Inns and Suites.

I am not limited to these choices though and will actively search for the best possible deal.:D

Hi Guys,

I have been looking to book our hotel stay for our April 2017 cruise but most places are not giving me the option to book and some booking sites are saying that they have sold out all rooms for those dates (first week of April 2017).

Is it that it is waaaay early or is something happening in FLL during this time frame next year?

Thanks in advance guys.:)

Hyatt Place on 17th near the port is open for booking through April

Thanks Guys,

I am specifically looking at April 5-7 2017 at this time.

So far I have looked at Sleep Inn Dania Beach, La Quinta Airport as well as Best Western and Quality Inns and Suites.

I am not limited to these choices though and will actively search for the best possible deal.:D

We tried to book the Sleep Inn Dania a year in advance as it was around Easter. I kept getting the no-rooms-available message. It turned out that their booking site would not reserve that far in advance. I checked back a few weeks later and it was up and running.

We were so glad that we booked early as we snagged 2 suites for $99 each using our AAA discount. The rates confined to increase until the hotel sold out. We booked at about the 11 month before mark. So glad we did !

Sent from my VS880 using Forums mobile app

Edited by FlaGrl4Evr

We tried to book the Sleep Inn Dania a year in advance as it was around Easter. I kept getting the no-rooms-available message. It turned out that their booking site would not reserve that far in advance. I checked back a few weeks later and it was up and running.

We were so glad that we booked early as we snagged 2 suites for $99 each using our AAA discount. The rates confined to increase until the hotel sold out. We booked at about the 11 month before mark. So glad we did !

Sent from my VS880 using Forums mobile app

That was a great deal[emoji106] . Hopefully I can score a great rate like that as well. I will be checking the booking engines everyday from now onward[emoji5] [emoji1]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I just booked Hyatt Place (17th Street Convention Center) for April 25, 2017 this morning. Price was a bit high - $255, but I was able to use Hyatt Points for a very reasonable amount (8,000), so I went ahead and booked.

Just FYI.

I just booked Hyatt Place (17th Street Convention Center) for April 25, 2017 this morning. Price was a bit high - $255, but I was able to use Hyatt Points for a very reasonable amount (8,000), so I went ahead and booked.

Just FYI.

Thanks. I guess I just need to be patient as they will all open up eventually.

Will check and see what price Hyatt has for the dates I am looking at.

Hyatt Place on 17th near the port is open for booking through April

Try Value Trips for the Hyatt Place on 10th.

I too am looking for hotel but the first weekend in March; prices that I do find are very high and some (Tripadvisor) aren't showing available as yet. Keep checking was what works for you.

Try Value Trips for the Hyatt Place on 10th.

I too am looking for hotel but the first weekend in March; prices that I do find are very high and some (Tripadvisor) aren't showing available as yet. Keep checking was what works for you.

Not sure what Value trips call this hotel (by address), but my Hyatt Place reservation refers to it as "Fort Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center".

The other Hyatt Place in the Fort Lauderdale area really confuses the issue as on the Hyatt website it is referred to as "Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruiseport" (it really is not that close to the cruiseport IMO). The address is on 10th Ave, in Dania Beach.

Edited by DaveOKC