Pop/Soda costs on ship

You can always buy the soda package for your kids - it is $9.44 per day, per person (includes gratuities). Then they can get unlimited soda (if you want them to!). (and yes, coke products).

Hi,

I was wondering what the cruise line charges for coke/pepsi per drink? Not sure how much we are going to drink but my kids that's a whole diffent thing, lol.

Thank you!

You can always buy the soda package for your kids - it is $9.44 per day, per person (includes gratuities). Then they can get unlimited soda (if you want them to!). (and yes, coke products).

That's good to hear! I looked online and the only price I could find was around $22 but they don't drink coffee and tea!! Awesome thank you for your help! I can have them empty out the refrigerator in our cabins correct? I don't want my kids opening a $5 can of coke ugh

How much to walk up to a bar and have them pour a glass off the gun

Soda is not available from the fountain/gun except as part of a beverage package. Only 12oz cans of soda are available for individual purchase.

Edited by clarea

That's good to hear! I looked online and the only price I could find was around $22 but they don't drink coffee and tea!! Awesome thank you for your help! I can have them empty out the refrigerator in our cabins correct? I don't want my kids opening a $5 can of coke ugh

The lower price soda package is appropriate for most kids. It seems that they won't always empty for you. So, take the contents, hide them in one of your bags and let your cabin attendant know to not re-fill it and that you'll re-stock it.

We'll be traveling with an autistic child next year and this is one of a long list of items we'll have to do so he doesn't run up a $10,000 bill on the ship!

The lower price soda package is appropriate for most kids. It seems that they won't always empty for you. So, take the contents, hide them in one of your bags and let your cabin attendant know to not re-fill it and that you'll re-stock it.

We'll be traveling with an autistic child next year and this is one of a long list of items we'll have to do so he doesn't run up a $10,000 bill on the ship!

Thank you for the advice 😊 My son is a pop pheen seriously so I'll take all of the pop out of theirs and put it in our room just to be on the safe side!!

Thank you for the advice 😊 My son is a pop pheen seriously so I'll take all of the pop out of theirs and put it in our room just to be on the safe side!!

With the $10 or so per day soda package you'll save a lot of money for a child who consumes 4+ per day. You'll get a RCCL soda container, but it's not necessary to get a soda (unless you are using an automated soda dispenser on some ships).

If your kid(s) have a key to your room, I'd empty yours, too. It's simply too tempting for kids, IMHO.

If you remove the soda and snacks from the mini bar so that the mini bar attendant cannot see it you run the risk of being charged for that product.

Except from the cabin fridge, I think it's closer to $5.00/can from there.

Probably sarcastic, but for those who may not know, this is not true. :p The cans of soda are exactly the same price at any bar or lounge, and in the cabin mini-bar. Both add 18% auto-gratuity as well.

As well, before purchase I always check the expiry date on the mini bar cans - have found several expired products on almost every cruise. :(

I've read on other threads to use a post it note telling them where you put it. But then I read another post about the Adventure of the Seas and how they are empty because they have had to many problems trying to deal with who took what and fixing bills. Now if only they did this cruise wide that would be great!!

Probably sarcastic, but for those who may not know, this is not true. :p The cans of soda are exactly the same price at any bar or lounge, and in the cabin mini-bar. Both add 18% auto-gratuity as well.

As well, before purchase I always check the expiry date on the mini bar cans - have found several expired products on almost every cruise. :(

^^^ This. :p

The Royal Refreshment package has a Child's price that is about 25% less than the adult price. I don't recall the USDA price offhand the cost in CDN is $10.64 for adults and $7.32 for kids - gratuities included.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Royal Refreshment package has a Child's price that is about 25% less than the adult price. I don't recall the USDA price offhand the cost in CDN is $10.64 for adults and $7.32 for kids - gratuities included.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They no longer offer child pricing on the soda package

Actually they do just went to their website and it's $8 a day plus gratuity. So it works out to what the person said above.

The message I replied to, traveler279, indicated a lower price for children. There is no lower price for children.

Sorry you are absolutely right. Sorry for the confusion. Here is a link to the price for everyone else. There is no difference in price for kids.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=3653&faqSubjectId=336

Actually there is a difference, at least in my cruise planner... the Royal Refreshment package is listed as $8.00 for adult and $5.50 for child plus 18% gratuity. I purchased this for our upcoming cruise for three teenagers (2 17yr olds and 1 18yr old) I was charged the adult price for the 18yr old and the child price for the 2 17yr olds.