Upgrade!!!

willtravel8090

Holy "carp"!!!! You are in for a fabulous cruise. A big Congrats!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!! That's a big time upgrade! And I bet you absolutely deserve it!!! :) :)

Edited by Murphey

Holy "carp"!!!! You are in for a fabulous cruise. A big Congrats!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!! That's a big time upgrade! And I bet you absolutely deserve it!!! :) :)

That's exactly what I thought when I received the email. I looked at it 3 different time to make sure I was reading it correctly! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just got an upgrade [emoji1][emoji1] to C750 on the Ruby. It it an obstructed suite. Can anyone tell me anything about this room?

Congrats on the upgrade. Aft view full suites are the best. Those two Vista's have somewhat deeper balconies that the PH's........:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Wow awesome!!!! Enjoy the suite life! [emoji568]

I know we can't wait. We have never had a suite! The highest category we have ever sailed is in a balcony because of a booking special. More often than not we are inside stateroom travelers.

Funny thing was we were contemplating swapping out this cruise for an Eastern Caribbean cruise because we seemed to be getting the run around from princess.

Started the booking in the mini portion of the family suite but told we needed to book both parts. As there were only 3 of us, it was recommended to book a mini suite but the price was too high. So contemplated a balcony or changing itinerary altogether. While we were deciding what to do I got the upgrade notice and yes it was free!!

So no more decision needed ... The suite upgrade sealed the deal for us.

I know we can't wait. We have never had a suite! The highest category we have ever sailed is in a balcony because of a booking special. More often than not we are inside stateroom travelers.

Funny thing was we were contemplating swapping out this cruise for an Eastern Caribbean cruise because we seemed to be getting the run around from princess.

Started the booking in the mini portion of the family suite but told we needed to book both parts. As there were only 3 of us, it was recommended to book a mini suite but the price was too high. So contemplated a balcony or changing itinerary altogether. While we were deciding what to do I got the upgrade notice and yes it was free!!

So no more decision needed ... The suite upgrade sealed the deal for us.

Sound decision.....:):):)

Bob