Koningsdam Quench Beverage package

silly44

I believe that Quench is a line of juices that are available in the Lido Market. From the K'dam website's description of items available (not full list):

• Perk, freshly brewed coffee, hot and iced tea, and chilled juices
  • Quench, premium beer, wine, and sodas

• 3 weeks later...

Are you referring to the Elite Beverage Package?

If so, I have contacted HAL Customer Service and they are aware of the package but do not have any details. This is sold exclusively on board. We have someone on the "inside" asking around what this is .....how much money and what is included or excluded. We should know within a couple of weeks.

dave

I've also contacted HAL and they told me the same...exclusively sold onboard the Koningsdam...

If anybody has detailed informations about the new beverage packages (Elite and Quench), please let us know... :D

Edited by sfxthx

I will try to help here. I was on the Koningsdam a couple of weeks ago. It has a new machine that dispenses drinks, mainly coke and coke products, I believe. When you purchase the Quench package, they give you a big plastic glass that you can refill any time at this machine throughout the cruise. There may be coffee and other drinks included, but I don't think so. It seemed like a hassle to me to have to carry the glass around with you all the time to refill it.

Edited by dmcfad2

I will try to help here. I was on the Koningsdam a couple of weeks ago. It has a new machine that dispenses drinks, mainly coke and coke products, I believe. When you purchase the Quench package, they give you a big plastic glass that you can refill any time at this machine throughout the cruise. There may be coffee and other drinks included, but I don't think so. It seemed like a hassle to me to have to carry the glass around with you all the time to refill it.

Do they have a single machine, and if so, where is it located? RCI has a similar setup, but you can go to any bar for a refill AFAIK.

Are you referring to the Elite Beverage Package?

If so, I have contacted HAL Customer Service and they are aware of the package but do not have any details. This is sold exclusively on board. We have someone on the "inside" asking around what this is .....how much money and what is included or excluded. We should know within a couple of weeks.

dave

Would you please report back here? Also called CS and got the same answer.

Thanks

Do they have a single machine, and if so, where is it located? RCI has a similar setup, but you can go to any bar for a refill AFAIK.

RCCL has similar machines and you only have to carry your cup if you want to use them. But you can also go to any bar without your cup.

There's also a soda package, so their has to be a bigger choice of drinks with the Quench Package...

I called HAL and was put on hold for a while for them to figure it out. They said it includes all non alcoholic drinks including the pop machines, mocktails, bottled water and coffee. They weren't sure on the price they said around $27 /day and both people in the cabin probably have to buy it. I will be there in a month find out if we don't have more information before then.

PCC told me that Elite Beverage package only available on Koningsdam at this time. Likely trying to figure out how to get it into the computers on other ships.

I would like to know price difference on Koningsdam between the standard and elite

Edited by frankc98376

So is it a Coke Freestyle machine? RC has a program like this where the cups are chipped and you get soda when you want. Are there a few of these around the ship or just in the Lido?

I only saw two machines, one on each side as you entered the Lido buffet from the main pool area.

And how does one wash the cup well?

• 1 month later...

I'm just off the ship today. The quench package is 17.95/day I believe. Both people in your cabin would have to have it. There is also a pop cup you can get for the two coke freestyle machines. I was told this can be shared because it's unlimited. I ended up getting this cup. It was $8/day. I really liked being able to get sparkling water, flavoured waters and flavoured lemonades from the machine. It was a little inconvenient only having the machines by the lido pool but it still worked. I would rinse the cup in my sink or ask the bar to rinse it out.

We are on the Koningsdam right now and they just delivered the info to us this morning, so I'm happy to share.

Coca Cola Freestyle Package -

Try the new unlimited Coca cola freestyle with more than 120 different drinks, plus fountain soda and take home a souvenir Freestyle Holland America cup. $8 per person per day.

Quench Beverage Package -

Enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic drinks, juices, Coca Cola freestyle, 330ml bottle sparkling water and 500 ml bottled still water, Explorations Cafe premium coffee and fountain sodas, including a Freestyle Holland America cup. $17.95 per person per day.

Signature Beverage Package -

Savor any beverage priced $8 or below, selecting from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, sodas, coffees and cocktails, including non-alcoholic cocktails. $44.95 per person per day.

Elite Beverage Package -

With our most premium package you can choose any beverage priced at $15 or below, including signature cocktails, wine, beer, spirits, coffees and more. The package also comes with a Coca Cola freestyle cup to enjoy. $54.95 per person per day.

Details -

- Only available for purchase during the first 48 hours of your cruise

- Excludes Minibar, In-Room Dining, the Self-Service beer station and beverages purchased on Half Moon Cay or the Shops of Holland America

If one guest purchases a Quench, Signature, or Elite beverage package, all guests in the room aged 18 years and over must purchase that same package.

Prices are per person, per day. A 15% service charge is applied to the amount paid per day. The package must be purchased for the entire duration of the voyage.

My husband bought the Coca Cola Freestyle Package and enjoyed having all the Coke he wanted to drink. Our cabin is just below the Lido midships, so it was easy to run up and get refills. We're on a back to back, so he bought it for the first part, but isn't getting it for the second part. I think he might be tired of drinking so much Coke!

The cup is kind of cool - a tall cup that has a HAL ship design wrapped around the base.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Priscilla

Amazing that is taking so long to roll out the Elite Beverage Package to the rest of the fleet. Earth to HAL- other lines have had the choice for quite awhile. Carnival package is anything up to $50 (15 alcohol drinks and unlimited non alcohol). Princess shows no daily max and 40% off of bottles of wine.

Edited by frankc98376

We are on the Koningsdam right now and they just delivered the info to us this morning, so I'm happy to share.

Coca Cola Freestyle Package -

Try the new unlimited Coca cola freestyle with more than 120 different drinks, plus fountain soda and take home a souvenir Freestyle Holland America cup. $8 per person per day.

Quench Beverage Package -

Enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic drinks, juices, Coca Cola freestyle, 330ml bottle sparkling water and 500 ml bottled still water, Explorations Cafe premium coffee and fountain sodas, including a Freestyle Holland America cup. $17.95 per person per day.

Signature Beverage Package -

Savor any beverage priced $8 or below, selecting from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, sodas, coffees and cocktails, including non-alcoholic cocktails. $44.95 per person per day.

Elite Beverage Package -

With our most premium package you can choose any beverage priced at $15 or below, including signature cocktails, wine, beer, spirits, coffees and more. The package also comes with a Coca Cola freestyle cup to enjoy. $54.95 per person per day.

Details -

- Only available for purchase during the first 48 hours of your cruise

- Excludes Minibar, In-Room Dining, the Self-Service beer station and beverages purchased on Half Moon Cay or the Shops of Holland America

If one guest purchases a Quench, Signature, or Elite beverage package, all guests in the room aged 18 years and over must purchase that same package.

Prices are per person, per day. A 15% service charge is applied to the amount paid per day. The package must be purchased for the entire duration of the voyage.

My husband bought the Coca Cola Freestyle Package and enjoyed having all the Coke he wanted to drink. Our cabin is just below the Lido midships, so it was easy to run up and get refills. We're on a back to back, so he bought it for the first part, but isn't getting it for the second part. I think he might be tired of drinking so much Coke!

The cup is kind of cool - a tall cup that has a HAL ship design wrapped around the base.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Priscilla

Thanks soooooooo much Priscilla. I am not sure why it has been so difficult to get this information for the K'dam. Can't wait to enjoy all the single malt scotch opportunities!

dave